- Brand Name: JBL
- Model Number: JBLOS3P2BLKV
- Width: 22.1 centimeters
- Item Display Weight: 1.36 Kilograms
- Color: Black
JBL On Stage III Speaker Dock Loudspeaker for iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Mini (Black)
- Compatibility: iPod mini 1G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch
- OnePoint iPod dock connection for synchronizing to iTunes application; Evercharge topology charges iPod even when unit is switched off
- 3.5-mm mini jack allows connection of other audio devices, such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers, satellite radio and laptops
- Odyssey Transducers and Slipstream port design provide a full, rich frequency response
- Includes remote control with full iPod navigation
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Which Dock Is for You?
For the Power Hungry
For the Weekend Warriors
For the iPhone Techies
For the Featurephiles or Heavy Sleepers
Something for Everyone
The JBL On Stage III system is compatible with dockable versions of the iPod, including the iPod touch, iPod classic 6G, and iPod nano 3G. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices, such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radio, and laptops.
Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, browse songs, playlists and photos, change tracks and settings, and more.
The JBL On Stage III loudspeaker dock is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage III system.
- IR remote--The JBL On Stage III IR remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward, and fast reverse. The Navigation mode allows you to access menus on your mobile digital device just as if you were controlling the unit itself. You can search your music, watch your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
- Evercharge topology--The system charges your iPod, even when not connected to the computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage III loudspeaker dock combines many proprietary technologies to provide the highest quality sound, astonishing bass, and clear and accurate sound from any direction.
- Odyssey transducers--The Odyssey drivers deliver accurate high frequencies while capable of low-frequency extension of four octaves, unlike traditional powered tweeters. This design provides a full, rich frequency response, from low bass to the highest highs.
- Slipstream port design--The port minimizes boundary layer separation, producing high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (Computer-Optimized Equalization)--The system equalization is computer-optimized to provide a rich, complete soundstage over a range of listening positions.
- OCT (Optimized Compression Topology)--The proprietary compression technology ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
- AEMS (Advanced Energy Management System)--The automatic battery-saving shutoff will automatically put the system into Sleep mode when there is no audio input. The system awakens with just a touch and resumes at the same volume level.
- Battery-powered--The JBL On Stage III system uses most types of AA batteries. Six fresh AA batteries allow up to 12 hours of continuous play at normal listening levels. An amber LED flashes when the battery protection circuit senses that the batteries are low. Consider rechargeable batteries (e.g., NiMH) to reduce waste and help the environment.
Top Customer Reviews
Lack of iPhone compatibility aside, this unit is a well-built portable iPod speaker system.
after a little sleuthing I discovered that it appears to be a problem with charging the iPod touch. The noise goes away if I lift the bottom right hand corner up a bit so that the ipod is nolonger charging.
Not sure if this is apple's fault or JBL's.
JBL should be ashamed to have this on the shelves. Incredibly disappointed with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Little hum at low or no volume.(common problem for this model). Over all good sound for a small room. I would like a bit more power and cleaner base. Highs are decent. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cary G. Butler
works great. Sound is really strong. Bought it to blast when I worked out in the yard. Neighbors hate it. Great buy.Published 19 months ago by D.L. Massa
Bought it for my son. He loves it. Sound quality average to above average for the small size.Published 19 months ago by Mark Burgess
I would not recommend this model. I previously owned the White one with the open center and I loved it, the sound was fabulous and the base was amazing. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Mari Diaz
Excellent product - great sound for the iPod. Conveniently portable and nice design. The perfect companion for your iPod. Highly recommended.Published on January 27, 2013 by JP
My second JBL ...these sound good for the price and work well with Ipod, even the Shuffle. I can recommend this productPublished on January 17, 2013 by Amazon Customer
perfect size for a small room, good sound, easy to find, quick delivery. Overall it was just what I was looking for.Published on December 31, 2012 by Lisa L Smith
If you have an iPod Classic, expect to hear LOUDLY the drive starting up, as in the sound of a table saw being powered up, several times a minute. Read morePublished on November 15, 2012 by Jeffery L. Smith
This is an OK unit.
Also have a Bose wave radio. Bose also sells one for the wave.
I bought it, sadly to find the remote does not control my older Bose unit. Read more