Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker..." and save 50% off the $180.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges smartphones and tablets via USB.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $16.96.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker -Blue (Certified Refurbished)
JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue)
JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black
JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sound Distributors Inc.||Amazing Dealzzz||PrimeDeals Online||Classy Outfit||Highway-Deals||Priority Sales Inc|
|Item Dimensions||3.43 x 9.09 x 3.48 in||3.5 x 9.1 x 3.4 in||6.89 x 2.76 x 2.68 in||8 x 12.5 x 7.5 in||4.5 x 7.5 x 3.88 in||4 x 8.5 x 6.75 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 lbs||1.8 lbs||1.14 lbs||4.65 lbs||1 lb||2.3 lbs|
Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Blue)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have loved to see a removable shoulder strap similar to the one on the JBL Xtreme.
I decided against the Bose since it can’t pair with a second speaker for a stereo setup, is slightly older, doesn’t look as attractive (quite a dated look in fact) and the sound quality reviews do not put it above the other two.
Then I couldn’t decide between the UE and JBL, so purchased both. I compared them side-by-side for a week with the following observations:
1) Batteries on both last for a ridiculously long time. Yes, JBL lasts longer, but the 15 hour battery on UE is a week of regular use. What other electronics do you charge so rarely?
2) Both speakers are very loud. Assuming you’re not hosting an actual dance party, it would be surprising for either to run out of volume. JBL stays composed all the way to the max, maybe keep UE one notch above the very max on the bass-heavy songs.
3) UE has crisper high and mid frequencies, while JBL has a deeper, bigger bass. It took me a week to decide that this constitutes a tie for me, but most people would likely prefer the bigger bass of the JBL. Also, UE gives you the 360 sound, which is quite neat: you can put it in the middle of the room rather than against a wall. This could work as an effective sound multiplier since you reduce the distance to people if using it in a group.
I compared both to a single Sonos 1 speaker (much heavier and non-portable), and Sonos is significantly better across the entire frequency range than either UE or JBL. This is not to say that that UE or JBL produce low quality sound: they both sound surprisingly good for their size. My point is that we shouldn’t obsess with the sound quality comparison between the two because neither is close to being a reference sound device.
4) Size is important here. JBL is over 50% larger than the UE, which makes a huge difference. Please see the photos: the JBL is longer, wider and heavier than the UE. This was the main factor in declaring UE the winner by a good margin. The speakers are roughly tied before the size comes into play, and the UE is just a lot smaller. I am simply more likely to take it with me when travelling.
5) Other features. Both speakers are waterproof. Charge 3 will charge your phone, which is not exactly useless, but probably not a deciding feature. UE feels much sleeker design-wise, with fewer buttons and better symmetry.
To summarize: JBL Charge 3 is a great speaker, worthy of a 5 star rating. However, for my preferences, UE Boom 2 was the clear winner given its much more compact size and neater design due to them being close to tied in other areas, including sound quality.