Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker..." and save 52% off the $180.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Protect your purchase
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Top accessories customers bought with this item
JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges smartphones and tablets via USB.
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Huppins||Homegoods Shop||Blazing Prices||PrimeDeals Online||The Professional Depot||Amazing Dealzzz|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, usb||bluetooth, usb||Wireless||—||—||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||3.43 x 9.09 x 3.48 in||3.5 x 9 x 3.5 in||3.5 x 9.1 x 3.4 in||8 x 12.5 x 7.5 in||3.6 x 3.64 x 8.5 in||4 x 8.5 x 6.75 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 lbs||2 lbs||1.8 lbs||4.65 lbs||1.78 lbs||0.5 lb|
Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have loved to see a removable shoulder strap similar to the one on the JBL Xtreme.
I see this speaker as a great compliment to the Xtreme. The Xtreme is much larger and heavier. It has tremendous bass and loudness, but lacks easy portability. This speaker gives a lot of what the Xtreme doesn't. When you link the two and play them at the same time, the sound is incredible.
I've also compared it to a Bose Soundlink and a Sony SRS X55. It blows them both away! I highly recommend the Charge 3. For the price, it's the best speaker on the market!
First of all, this is a MAJOR step up from the JBL Charge 2. Everything from sound quality to battery life is vastly improved. If you feel its time to upgrade, just go for it.
I watched a ton of youtube comparison videos for this and other speakers in the same price range. If you're considering any iteration of the UE Boom, don't bother. The Charge 3 seemed to beat the UE in every category. The only advantage that the UE has is that it has 360 sound, while the JBL only pumps sound through the front of the speaker. Don't let that fool you, though. The JBL is MUCH louder at max volume.
I will say though that you might need to tweak your EQ settings for your ipod/spotify/whatever in order to compensate for the massive bass boost this thing has. The waterproof mesh also seems to swallow the vocals and treble slightly, but it's really an easy fix. When adjusting your EQ, I find the best options are "treble booster" and "Small Speaker." "Treble booster" does a nice job of balancing out the bass and treble, but I find "small speaker" does a better job utilizing the speaker's bass while still delivering nice highs. I swear i turned the volume up only halfway and the room was just submerged in bass, but without drowning out the song at all. So if you want a more balanced and natural sound, select treble booster, but if you want to use the speaker at its full potential, i'd go with "Small Speaker."
Hope this was helpful.