- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01E8GFNH6
- Average Customer Review: 851 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #119 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
JBM Adult / Child Knee Pads Elbow Pads Wrist Guards 3 In 1 Protective Gear Set For Multi Sports Skateboarding Inline Roller Skating Cycling Biking BMX Bicycle Scooter
|Price:||$22.98 - $30.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made of durable, soft EVA padded material with tough plastic plates
- The most popular protection for skating and other activities
- Multiple adjustable elastic straps and Velcro closures for secure fit for various knee girths
- Appropriate for inline skating and riding bikes and scooters and other extreme sports
- Package: 1 Pair of Elbow pad & 1 Pair of Knee pad & 1 Pair of Wrist pad
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
JBM Protective Gear for Wrist elbow knee.
We are professional on Sport Equipment set.
Material: Polyester, PP plastic and PE foam
Adults: Elbow (min 9.5" max 13.5")
Knee (min 12.5" max 17")
Youth / Child: Elbow (min 6" max 9")
Knee (min 8" max 15")
Bicycle Ride Bike Cycling
Other extreme sports
Professional / amateur athlete
1 Pair of Elbow pad
1 Pair of Knee pad
1 Pair of Wrist pad
Warranty: 1 year warranty!
Fully safety equipment set can relieve your injury, You can easily go to exorcise. Explore your extreme talent.
JBM is a registered brand. We are authorized seller.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 19, but I am very small, so I ordered the children's size and it fit me absolutely perfectly.
But for the money I would say it is an exceptional product. I did some practice falls on my knees and elbows, and I didn't feel the impact at all.
Definetely a good product.