- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Memory foam footbed
- Non marking outsole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy to use, and adjustable closures
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : Chloe
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : JBU by Jambu
- ASIN : B005AF9SEE
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By LVGal on November 28, 2017
Addendum: I wore these to church and I have to say they were comfortable. I did watch myself on tile floors because they are slick (and loud) and I can’t afford a fall at my age. I did get compliments on the look. I do still feel the price was a bit high for the materials. I will be more careful in the future when ordering so that I might avoid this type of molded, one piece heel/sole .
By MrsD47 on July 5, 2018
2. They are easy to get on, with a velcro band that is adjustable to your ankle width.
3. They provide plenty of support, with a good footbed.
4. There is a strap around the back of the heel, so you foot does not slide around in the sandal.
5. There is plenty of room in the front, so your toes don't get squished.
6. I like the "peep toe" feature - just the edge of a couple of toes is showing, and not the whole front of your foot.
Cons: 1. They are a bit larger than expected.
2. The heel is 2.5 inches high; if you are not used to this height, your calves may hurt.
3. The worst - plastic soles. They are slippery and make a terrible clacking noise.
With a better sole, I would have given them 5 stars.
All in all, a nice sandal for both casual and dressy.
By Kris on March 25, 2018