Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JBW Women's J6278-setC Rose Gold-Tone Watch with Four Interchangeable Leather Bands
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 26, 2014
I got for Christmas. I love it! As pictured, but description is not accurate. Know that there are 12 diamond markers, not 11 as described and does not have a date on it. Classy, not ostentatious. Feels substantial, but not too heavy. The bands are really easy to change with the type of pins included with each band. You will not be disappointed.
on October 16, 2014
I love love love this watch!!
Having amazon sell it made it so much easier as well. Much better process.
The watch is stunning and not too flashy as I first thought when contemplating buying it.
on February 18, 2014
I like the watch and think it was a good price. The only thing I don't like is the face and band are bigger than I expected. I like having the interchangeable bands.
on January 20, 2014
Haven't had the watch for to long but it is beautiful great quality for the price. I would recommend if looking for an affordable watch that is stylish.
on November 23, 2014
I can't say more,but looking this watch great, and price perfect. I bought this watch like gift .
on December 26, 2014
Nice size & love you can change the bands. Great buy for the money
on January 8, 2016
I love my new watch. Its nice to have a pretty watch when I'm out and about or going to dinner.
on December 31, 2014
Got it for my wife birthday and she did like it soo much fit well in her hand and it's not big.
on January 9, 2015
Absolutely beautiful watch! I love it! Have gotten many compliments.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2015
Daughter loves the watch. Looks great.

See 1 answered question