Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 2, 2013
Amazing look. Very attractive. Just remember this isn't an everyday watch it will make a perfect special occasions watch. Yes it is huge, but that's part of its attractiveness.
on December 21, 2011
As a long time G-shock customer I thought i was accustomed to large faced watches. I wasn't prepared for the size of this watch. It's huge! But it's so beautiful, you won't even notice the size after an hour or so. Everyone else will notice it though. I've never received so many compliments so often on a watch before. It's a heavyweight too. If you want to look like a million bucks without paying a huge price, this is the watch for you.
on July 30, 2015
Awesome.
Get compliments every time I wear this watch. Bad A$$.
Quality surpasses my expectations by far! Another home run JBW!
on August 17, 2015
Very upscaled ballers watch!
on June 17, 2015
Love the watch
on June 6, 2014
I purchased the Hendrix watch for my birthday . It looks magnificent. I can't wait to wear it on 09/07/14.
on May 29, 2013
It was very nice, I had to return as it was too bigh for me and I ordered something small the quality was excellent the was perfect just too big for me.
on September 2, 2015