BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2016
This arrived on time it was exactly as described. I got this from my husband for his birthday and he absolutely adores it our Jeweler even thought it was beautiful. I would highly recommend this watch you cannot appreciate the amount of Sparkle and so you look at it in the sunlight it's absolutely gorgeous.
on February 3, 2015
Beautiful watch! Very shiny. Not too big. Diamonds are noticeable especially with the shiny polished case,
on October 16, 2014
I love this watch. Its a little heavy so I probably want be wearing it that much. I also thought the diamonds were going be a lot bigger but there not, but I still love this purchase. Great price.... If you don't have one you should.
on July 27, 2016
This is an excellent product.
I am amazed by how functional this watch is.
Highly recommended. Instructions are easy to follow
on August 6, 2015
band was a little small but looks great !
on August 10, 2017
was a gift . my friend love thanks amazon
on July 23, 2017
Awesome watch, the only thing is the metal clasp of the band is pretty uncomfortable. It either needs to be curved more, or just make it a common leather band. It's just the right size, big, but not full on NBA star.
on May 4, 2017
This is a beautiful watch,and it looks great on me.
on August 17, 2017
Yes it has real diamond
on May 2, 2016
I absolutely love this watch. Any other negative comments are crazy because you see what you get . i love it.