Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
You can't go wrong with this choice. I have worn it a couple of times and people just can't stop commending the beauty. Two people mistook it for a Movado brand. Just the right size. It not as big as the regular boyfriend wristwatch. JBW has won my heart definitely. I plan to buy one for my husband cos he loves mine so much. The gold tone is so unique and beautiful. It came right on time and the packaging was so great. I still do not understand why it's so cheap. I hope when I am ready to buy one for my mom at the end of the month it will still be this price. I love it so much.
on July 17, 2013
I had wanted a "boyfriend" style watch for a while and found this to be the perfect one. You will most likely have to take a few links out, but otherwise, it is absolutely perfect! I would recommend it to anyone!!!
on May 22, 2014
It was definitely too large for a lady's wrist! It was still a beautiful watch, but too bulky. The picture made the whole look smaller.
on January 26, 2015
This is nice, yet I was a little underwhelmed when I got it.
on March 5, 2013
I returned the first one because it was not monotone and "assumed" it was a completely incorrect item. The return was easy BUT the watch that looks just like the photo is very large and does not look anything like a women's watch. The face of the watch is bigger than my wrist and the band is too big for my husband (over 6 1/2 feet tall). It slips right off my wrist. I'd describe this watch as a oversized non-gender watch. It's very attractive but I can't wear it and my husband can once he removes a couple of links.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.