Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 2, 2015
The case is a lot thicker than I thought so it is quite bulky. The picture is misleading... The face is actually a mirror so that when you look at the watch, you see your own reflection like you are looking into a mirror with whatever is behind you there show as well. Have to learn to look at it from an angle...
on January 6, 2016
I really loved this watch when I received it but within a few weeks the battery died so I sent it back thinking it was a fluke because the battery shouldn't be dying so quickly. I got my replacement in the mail with the battery already dead. So I decided to replace it again, this time it last for 2 days. I have permanantly returned this watch but am exptremely disappointed.
on December 15, 2013
The watch was okay, it was too large for my liking. Good thing I ordered it as a gift for my mom and not for me because I have small wrists that would make the watch look even bigger. My mom loves it though.
on August 24, 2015
This is a very impressive timepiece. It came with a certificate of authenticity and I was able to register the product online. I have gotten a lot of compliments.
on May 18, 2014
When I open the box I fell in love. It look better in person. I get so much compliments of the watch. I'm going order the silver one. I have other watches & so far this is my favorite one. Its worth the money.
on February 17, 2016
It came with a dead battery
on August 30, 2015
Very nice watch, my wife fall in love with it !!!
on February 26, 2015
Gorgeus!!
on July 29, 2015
I love the watch but the battery quit working less than a month after receiving the order.
on October 5, 2015
very manly and large
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.