Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 479 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 506 reviews
on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
Baby has realistic expressions, and is very cute! All my kids have one, but in different colors and facial expressions! My kids are 9 months, 7 years, and almost 10. 1 girl, 2 boys, all love this baby!
on April 5, 2014
This doll is the perfect size for the little girl that I purchased it for. The face is cute and so are her clothes. When the doll first arrived, I thought that the feet and hands were so out of proportion for the rest of the doll, but they are actually just right for a 2 year old to hold onto. I think that every little girl should have a baby doll of a different ethnicity at least once in their life, it might promote more love in this old world.
on January 6, 2017
My daughter is picky about baby dolls. She has a few and I was a bit concerned if she would like this one or not. She immediately loved it and began to play with it. It is a very cute doll with a more realistic expression than a lot of other dolls. It has a cuddly body and has a nice weight to it. It is the perfect size for my two year old. She can pretend feed it easily with a bottle. It is really well made, great for the price- really happy with my purchase!
on April 10, 2015
I'm Chinese American. The doll looks very good and the price is reasonable. Another reviewer posted a picture of her doll showing a grayish white corpse color. Mine doesn't look that way; maybe that reviewer got a bad one, or maybe they improved the color since then. All in all, doll is very cute and I think your kid will like it.
on December 27, 2016
This review is for:
JC Toys 15030_ALa Baby Play Doll, Caucasian Pink

This doll is soft and cuddly. Her outfit is really cute and I love that her pacifier is connected to her clothes. It's easy to find and use. I was a little surprised at her coloring. She has a slight purplish color to her skin. It isn't bad and not too noticeable unless she is held up next to another doll. My granddaughter loves her anyway. She is the perfect size for a 2 yr old. The pacifier does not stay in her mouth well and is difficult to put in.
on September 17, 2016
This relatively inexpensive little doll has been around now since Christmas 2015 and looks like new. We gave it to our grandson as close friends were having a baby soon and we wanted him to be exposed to the idea of being gentle with little ones. That probably didn't go as planned, but he really likes having "his baby" who he named Jim. However, unlike many little girls, he does not handle it with care at all so we are impressed with how very well it is holding up.
on October 23, 2015
I bought this doll to use to display some of the costumes/photo props that I make. It works well for the price I paid. The body is just cloth, and the arms and legs go to about half way up the limb before turning into the cloth body. I ended up putting nylon over the body and having to tie limbs in place (the doll has taken a beating for sure) but all seams/parts are holding up well to the abuse.
review image review image review image
on April 9, 2015
When my daughter receiver her 'Anna' she threw her other baby doll away. She loves her and especially loves that she is big enough to dress in lots of different clothes (her other doll was 12")! The body and halfway down the head and legs is cloth. The rest, including the hair, is plastic. Perfect size for a 3+ yo. We bought this baby because we want to adopt and we don't know the race of the baby we will get. We figured we would get our daughter used to a darker colored baby. However, I doubt she even notices that. She just loves her baby and spends all day dressing and feeding her, taking her on walks, and putting her in the baby carrier on the back of her bike.

It didn't matter to us, but our doll came in a pink outfit, not the purple pictured.
on August 17, 2013
I was back and forth on different sizes for my 3-year old, but this size is just right. We bought her a cradle to go with it and it fits perfectly. Also, you can pick up just about any clothes for any 16" doll and they will fit, it seems to be a standard size. The facial expression in person is just as cute as in the picture. Some of the dolls have a freaky look to them. The eyes don't open and close, which is the only area in which it loses points. It seems of good quality, soft body and yet smooth skin feel to the limbs. My little girl is extremely strong and rough, not intentionally, but it still needed to hold up to her. Overall I am very happy with our choice of first doll for our daughter. She loves it too. With the mouth slightly ajar, she pretends to feed her, give her a bottle and put her to bed. Actually our 4-year old son loves her too and they play together with the doll.