Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 468 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 494 reviews
on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
22 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2015
I spent days reading reviews and researching before deciding on this doll for my two year old. We wanted a realistic looking doll to help her get ready for her new sibling and this fits the bill nicely. The limbs are a softer plastic that has a little give and the body is fabric and cuddly. The head will squish when squeezed or stepped on but it pops right back out so it isn't a problem. The eyes are life like but a little bright and the skin tone is what i would call fair to medium. It doesn't look specifically caucasion nor specifically anything else with it's neutral skintone and dark colored "hair" (really just texturing in the plastic but it looks good) this is a plus for our mixed race family with dolls that look like my South Asian (Nepal)/White daughter being very hard to find. The outfit is a bit flimsy and has begun to "pill" with two weeks of play but it washes in the washer and dryer just fine. Doll fits into premie sized clothes and newborn sized regular diapers.
on September 13, 2013
Baby has realistic expressions, and is very cute! All my kids have one, but in different colors and facial expressions! My kids are 9 months, 7 years, and almost 10. 1 girl, 2 boys, all love this baby!
on February 18, 2015
My husband is of Mexican descent, and my son's first baby doll was a Caucasian female. I thought it would be nice for him to have a doll that had skin color similar to his own. It's a well made doll, with a soft cloth body (my son preferred the molded plastic body of his first doll because it seemed more real). Very cute, has good weight to it - I definitely recommend this doll!
review image
on June 24, 2015
This doll is exactly what I was looking for. Nothing fancy, just a basic baby doll. I am pregnant with our second and due in 2 months so I wanted a doll that my daughter could feed and carry around like Mommy. She is almost 2 so a basic doll was all I needed for her. Soft body and squishy head.
review image review image
on April 5, 2014
This doll is the perfect size for the little girl that I purchased it for. The face is cute and so are her clothes. When the doll first arrived, I thought that the feet and hands were so out of proportion for the rest of the doll, but they are actually just right for a 2 year old to hold onto. I think that every little girl should have a baby doll of a different ethnicity at least once in their life, it might promote more love in this old world.
on January 6, 2017
My daughter is picky about baby dolls. She has a few and I was a bit concerned if she would like this one or not. She immediately loved it and began to play with it. It is a very cute doll with a more realistic expression than a lot of other dolls. It has a cuddly body and has a nice weight to it. It is the perfect size for my two year old. She can pretend feed it easily with a bottle. It is really well made, great for the price- really happy with my purchase!
on March 6, 2017
This baby doll is well made and good quality. My only criticism is that the skin tone more closely resembles either a bi-racial or African American infant rather than Hispanic. Where I live the population has many people of Hispanic origin from places such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, and Colombia. This doll, in my opinion from experience, is not a typical representation of this ethnic group.
on April 29, 2016
My 3 year old granddaughter has had this doll for two years now. She has always loved Baby Margaret (the name she gave the doll), and has only lately taken to sleeping with her. She often takes the doll in the car for companionship. The doll has held up very well; nothing is ripped or damaged in any way. To me, this doll looks so lifelike - I love to look at her hands and feet, especially. This is a great buy, well worth every penny.
on April 10, 2015
I'm Chinese American. The doll looks very good and the price is reasonable. Another reviewer posted a picture of her doll showing a grayish white corpse color. Mine doesn't look that way; maybe that reviewer got a bad one, or maybe they improved the color since then. All in all, doll is very cute and I think your kid will like it.