Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Caucasian Purple|Change

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 485 reviews
on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2015
I spent days reading reviews and researching before deciding on this doll for my two year old. We wanted a realistic looking doll to help her get ready for her new sibling and this fits the bill nicely. The limbs are a softer plastic that has a little give and the body is fabric and cuddly. The head will squish when squeezed or stepped on but it pops right back out so it isn't a problem. The eyes are life like but a little bright and the skin tone is what i would call fair to medium. It doesn't look specifically caucasion nor specifically anything else with it's neutral skintone and dark colored "hair" (really just texturing in the plastic but it looks good) this is a plus for our mixed race family with dolls that look like my South Asian (Nepal)/White daughter being very hard to find. The outfit is a bit flimsy and has begun to "pill" with two weeks of play but it washes in the washer and dryer just fine. Doll fits into premie sized clothes and newborn sized regular diapers.
on September 9, 2016
With gray immobile eyes and donned in a lavender outfit, the doll was attached to the box as if it was in restraints. Come on, why does it need so many heavy twist ties and backings which take forever to remove when the child is dying to get its hands on the new baby doll? Had I known this, I would have released it from imprisonment prior to presenting the doll to his eager big brother. It looks like the photos, is made well, was from a fresh batch of dolls, was distributed from a company near where I was born in Miami, but most importantly, he immediately became as attached to the doll as the doll was to its box.
on January 6, 2017
My daughter is picky about baby dolls. She has a few and I was a bit concerned if she would like this one or not. She immediately loved it and began to play with it. It is a very cute doll with a more realistic expression than a lot of other dolls. It has a cuddly body and has a nice weight to it. It is the perfect size for my two year old. She can pretend feed it easily with a bottle. It is really well made, great for the price- really happy with my purchase!
on June 24, 2015
This doll is exactly what I was looking for. Nothing fancy, just a basic baby doll. I am pregnant with our second and due in 2 months so I wanted a doll that my daughter could feed and carry around like Mommy. She is almost 2 so a basic doll was all I needed for her. Soft body and squishy head.
review image review image
on March 6, 2017
This baby doll is well made and good quality. My only criticism is that the skin tone more closely resembles either a bi-racial or African American infant rather than Hispanic. Where I live the population has many people of Hispanic origin from places such as Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, and Colombia. This doll, in my opinion from experience, is not a typical representation of this ethnic group.
on October 23, 2015
I bought this doll to use to display some of the costumes/photo props that I make. It works well for the price I paid. The body is just cloth, and the arms and legs go to about half way up the limb before turning into the cloth body. I ended up putting nylon over the body and having to tie limbs in place (the doll has taken a beating for sure) but all seams/parts are holding up well to the abuse.
review image review image review image
on April 11, 2017
The doll arrived sooner than expected. Ordered the 16" Asian baby doll for my classroom. She the most gorgeous face wearing a white outfit with tiny pink flowers. She feels so soft. The children in my classroom will love her so much I will have to order another one. Great gift for kids.
review image
on August 12, 2015
I bought two of these for two 1 year olds. I liked that this doll did NOT have moving eyelashes, which a 1 year old might try to pull off and eat. I also liked that the doll comes in different skin tones- it's good for kids of all races to have some doll diversity at home. I ended up choosing the Hispanic doll in blue because its facial expression was cuter/happier than some of the others.

BUT- the clothes are so thin, you can see through them to the doll's "skin". You can switch them out for other doll clothes, but I tried putting the doll in a baby's preemie outfit and the outfit was too big- very baggy. So I ended up keeping the original clothes.

Anyway, great doll overall.
on March 20, 2017
When it was almost time for my daughter to have her newborn baby boy... I bought this baby doll and also one other! The youngest is a boy and 4 years old with sisters older. I knew they would have a hard time not getting the same amount of Attention! So when we brought their baby brother home and so we also gave them a surprise... dolls dressed like boys for them to hold and put a diaper on and cuddle! At first I thought it was a huge fail as they all ignored the dolls and wanted to hold their brother. The next day I watched as the youngest brother was holding this baby as he watched a TV show! He was using a blanket and taking care of him! The older sister already loved playing with dolls so she and her sisters loved pretending with this doll and the other one! I love that there are dolls that look hispanic and makes them look more like their baby brother! Really high quality and made super well! I love that these dolls look like newborn and their hands and feet and face have great details! I was able to put newborn baby boy clothes on this doll and they can think of the baby like their brother! They love it! I Hope I was helpful in your search today! =)