Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
44 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 18, 2017
Great doll. Great size and quality. My son loves playing with it. The hispanic doll is definitely darker than a majority of latinos though. The skin tone is like a medium or lighter African-American or Afro-Latino. In the pic I posted, both dolls are from the same manufacturer. The smaller doll is "African-American" and the larger doll is "Hispanic". You can see how closely the skin tone is. My son is a bit lighter, but I don't really care. It is close enough to his skin tone and I think it's a beautiful doll. Not a big deal. Black is beautiful - all shades. :-)
on April 13, 2015
I spent days reading reviews and researching before deciding on this doll for my two year old. We wanted a realistic looking doll to help her get ready for her new sibling and this fits the bill nicely. The limbs are a softer plastic that has a little give and the body is fabric and cuddly. The head will squish when squeezed or stepped on but it pops right back out so it isn't a problem. The eyes are life like but a little bright and the skin tone is what i would call fair to medium. It doesn't look specifically caucasion nor specifically anything else with it's neutral skintone and dark colored "hair" (really just texturing in the plastic but it looks good) this is a plus for our mixed race family with dolls that look like my South Asian (Nepal)/White daughter being very hard to find. The outfit is a bit flimsy and has begun to "pill" with two weeks of play but it washes in the washer and dryer just fine. Doll fits into premie sized clothes and newborn sized regular diapers.
on February 18, 2015
My husband is of Mexican descent, and my son's first baby doll was a Caucasian female. I thought it would be nice for him to have a doll that had skin color similar to his own. It's a well made doll, with a soft cloth body (my son preferred the molded plastic body of his first doll because it seemed more real). Very cute, has good weight to it - I definitely recommend this doll!
review image
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 13, 2013
Baby has realistic expressions, and is very cute! All my kids have one, but in different colors and facial expressions! My kids are 9 months, 7 years, and almost 10. 1 girl, 2 boys, all love this baby!
on January 5, 2018
My daughter got this doll for her third birthday and is in love with it. The hands, face and feet are very realistic but having the soft boy makes her cuddly and soft too. The attached pacifier fits well and it's nice not to have to hunt it down every time she wants to use it. It is the perfect size for a toddler and fist in her doll bed and doll highchair perfectly. I also purchased a reusable diaper cover so she could change her baby's diaper and this one adjusts down small enough to fit. Rumparooz Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover Snap, Orchid
on April 11, 2017
The doll arrived sooner than expected. Ordered the 16" Asian baby doll for my classroom. She the most gorgeous face wearing a white outfit with tiny pink flowers. She feels so soft. The children in my classroom will love her so much I will have to order another one. Great gift for kids.
on January 6, 2017
My daughter is picky about baby dolls. She has a few and I was a bit concerned if she would like this one or not. She immediately loved it and began to play with it. It is a very cute doll with a more realistic expression than a lot of other dolls. It has a cuddly body and has a nice weight to it. It is the perfect size for my two year old. She can pretend feed it easily with a bottle. It is really well made, great for the price- really happy with my purchase!
on April 5, 2014
This doll is the perfect size for the little girl that I purchased it for. The face is cute and so are her clothes. When the doll first arrived, I thought that the feet and hands were so out of proportion for the rest of the doll, but they are actually just right for a 2 year old to hold onto. I think that every little girl should have a baby doll of a different ethnicity at least once in their life, it might promote more love in this old world.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 17, 2016
This relatively inexpensive little doll has been around now since Christmas 2015 and looks like new. We gave it to our grandson as close friends were having a baby soon and we wanted him to be exposed to the idea of being gentle with little ones. That probably didn't go as planned, but he really likes having "his baby" who he named Jim. However, unlike many little girls, he does not handle it with care at all so we are impressed with how very well it is holding up.