Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JC Toys, La Baby 16-inch Washable Soft Body Purple Play Doll - For Children 2 Years Or Older, Designed by Berenguer
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 8, 2012
My 2&1/2 y/o daughter LOVES this little doll and so do I. Why? Because it's simple (no batteries! Finally!), soft (squishy abdomen), easy to dress (fits into Carter's preemie & newborn outfits wonderfully), cute (you wouldn't believe how disturbing some of the dolls out there look), the right size (my daughter is tall, 39 inches, but this baby's been the right "baby" size for her baby arms for a few months now), easy to change (my daughter prefers size 2 diapers for her baby), and easy to feed (fake baby bottles available at most Freddy's work great). I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I've been to 3 stores looking for another one of these little dolls for my daughter's favorite Playdate pal without any luck and so I'm thrilled to finally find one on amazon! And I'm buying a spare, just in case...
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2014
The eyes are bigger than the pic so it's cuter. HOWEVER!!! The skin tone was bad. Compared to another LC baby 16" I have, this baby looks like dead corpse. Even the hubby said so and told me to return it.
review image
33 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2014
I give this doll 5 stars because its a simple and very realistic doll which doesnt look like its wearing lip stick or make up like so many other dolls out there. Our daughter is 1,5 years old now and the size is just perfect for her. The body of the doll is soft and preemie outfits fit perfect. I also got this feeding set and it works very well with the doll. Just the pacifier doesnt stay in but it doesnt bother my daughter at all when she plays with it. http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Collection-Doll-Feeding-Pacifier/dp/B009RR32DO/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1398006386&sr=1-1&keywords=dream+collection+feeding+set
All together an awesome doll which i can just recommend to everyone!
on June 24, 2015
This doll is exactly what I was looking for. Nothing fancy, just a basic baby doll. I am pregnant with our second and due in 2 months so I wanted a doll that my daughter could feed and carry around like Mommy. She is almost 2 so a basic doll was all I needed for her. Soft body and squishy head.
review image review image
on August 17, 2013
I was back and forth on different sizes for my 3-year old, but this size is just right. We bought her a cradle to go with it and it fits perfectly. Also, you can pick up just about any clothes for any 16" doll and they will fit, it seems to be a standard size. The facial expression in person is just as cute as in the picture. Some of the dolls have a freaky look to them. The eyes don't open and close, which is the only area in which it loses points. It seems of good quality, soft body and yet smooth skin feel to the limbs. My little girl is extremely strong and rough, not intentionally, but it still needed to hold up to her. Overall I am very happy with our choice of first doll for our daughter. She loves it too. With the mouth slightly ajar, she pretends to feed her, give her a bottle and put her to bed. Actually our 4-year old son loves her too and they play together with the doll.
on January 23, 2014
My daughter LOVES this baby doll. She's cuddly and it's easy to change the clothes (imperative to a toddler). I like that it's just a basic doll. No batteries, no creepy talking in the middle of the night- just a sweet soft dolly.
on September 13, 2013
Baby has realistic expressions, and is very cute! All my kids have one, but in different colors and facial expressions! My kids are 9 months, 7 years, and almost 10. 1 girl, 2 boys, all love this baby!
on November 17, 2012
Bought this for my great-grandaughter. She loves it and calls it her Baby. She is 1 1/2 years old.
This is her first baby doll and she will be a big sister so she will have fun mimicing her mommy.
on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
on February 18, 2015
My husband is of Mexican descent, and my son's first baby doll was a Caucasian female. I thought it would be nice for him to have a doll that had skin color similar to his own. It's a well made doll, with a soft cloth body (my son preferred the molded plastic body of his first doll because it seemed more real). Very cute, has good weight to it - I definitely recommend this doll!
review image