BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it was the best thing I could have done for her! We were transferring her to a new facility and this beautiful and realistic doll was just the distraction for her. I know this isn't the typical review, but had to share!
22 comments| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2017
My daughter is picky about baby dolls. She has a few and I was a bit concerned if she would like this one or not. She immediately loved it and began to play with it. It is a very cute doll with a more realistic expression than a lot of other dolls. It has a cuddly body and has a nice weight to it. It is the perfect size for my two year old. She can pretend feed it easily with a bottle. It is really well made, great for the price- really happy with my purchase!
on October 23, 2015
I bought this doll to use to display some of the costumes/photo props that I make. It works well for the price I paid. The body is just cloth, and the arms and legs go to about half way up the limb before turning into the cloth body. I ended up putting nylon over the body and having to tie limbs in place (the doll has taken a beating for sure) but all seams/parts are holding up well to the abuse.
review image review image review image
on November 9, 2014
Super cute, realistic doll. As another reviewer mentioned, the skin tone is a bit odd, it's a little more gray-ish than I would like, but my son doesn't know the difference. We got this for my son in preparation for a new sibling. He is 3.5 years old and it's a perfect size. We can put on some off the newborn clothes that we have, it fits a little big, but still fun to put on. The baby has a soft, cloth body with plastic hands, feet and head. The head has hair although no eyebrows or eyelashes (which my son did notice). Overall happy this this purchase and having fun with this doll.
on November 4, 2014
Almost exactly what I expected. Very cute doll. Using it as baby Jesus for the Christmas program, because I couldn't find a middle eastern doll anywhere. The trunk area has the "skin" made of fabric and not plastic like the rest of the body. I like that it's not stiff, hard plastic. Overall, it's a good choice for a doll.
on December 31, 2014
I was looking for a baby doll comparable in size to a 15" Bitty Baby doll so I could make doll clothes to go with for a Christmas gift. This doll was perfect! I will order more. Price was great, sweet little baby doll, no frills, but that is what I wanted. The patterns that I have for dolls clothes for this size doll all fit, and we had a very happy 3 year old on Christmas!
on February 4, 2016
I recently bought this baby doll for my bi-racial 2 year old. It was her first baby doll, and I wasn't sure whether she would like it. She carries it around with her everywhere now. I bought a bottle and sippy cup to go with the baby, which created a way for my daughter to interact with and care for her baby, so I would recommend getting accessories with the doll. It would be nice if the eyes opened and closed, but it is still fine the way it is. Also, the expression is sweet (not creepy or looking alarmed like some), and the way the fingers and toes are shaped look realistic. The body is soft and feels nice to hold, which is good because my daughter also sleeps with it.
on March 14, 2017
Soft body allows young child to cuddle or manipulate while playing with babe, the light weight, also seems to keep their attention longer as they can handle babe without help.
on July 23, 2017
My toddler loves this doll so much - she's carried it around with her since she was 15 months (now two) -- only downside is that the pajamas it comes in get really gross and pill-y and gray/off color very fast and there's no cleaning them to make it look better. Not a big deal but the clothes make it look gross.
on September 9, 2017
Really well made and realistic doll. Very good value for money. Purchased for my 3 year old, and the size would be perfect from around 2 years onwards. I was considering the doll the next size up, but I feel like this is the right size for at least the next two years. The Asian features are realistic and lifelike. The only slight weird part is the hairline, which seems slightly receding, but that may be in my mind.