Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,307 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,402 reviews
on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
0Comment| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
on January 28, 2017
My daughter LOVES this thing. Four stars, not five, only because we're on our second one due to the fact that the doll's face strangely starts to turn grayish on the cheeks after a lot of wear and tear. Almost looks like a smoke stain, but it doesn't wipe off. In any case, this doll is very soft and cuddly, and like I said, my daughter absolutely adores it.
on August 27, 2017
Ahhhh...She's too cute.. I bought her to be a model, as I make doll clothing for a living (Sweet Pea Doll Clothes).. She comes with a very sweet rosebud printed sleeper and hat. JC dolls always have the cutest little expressions on their faces. I'm sure this would be a fantastic baby for little ones, as she's lightweight with a soft cuddly body.
on March 10, 2017
I searched for a while for a baby doll that I liked for my daughter. I purchased this as a first birthday gift. It has harder plastic face, arms, and legs with a soft body. The baby doll is cute and the perfect size for my one year old to carry around!
on August 12, 2016
My granddaughter loves this baby, she's soft and snuggly. Not too big. My daughter (around age 3 at the time) always wondered if people would think her dolls were "real" babies - this one is small enough that this wouldn't happen. My granddaughter combs this baby's "hair", which is painted on. Can't change her clothes - her clothes are her body - but she's a small, nice doll.
on March 17, 2016
I was looking for a baby doll on the smaller size for my LO who is only 13 months old. The other baby doll she had was too large for her to carry and she looked ready to topple over whenever she walked with it. It says 11 inches but it's about a half inch shorter. It washes very easily too. I threw both baby dolls in the wash and the head fell off the other one. This came out and dried quickly and was ready to go! The quality is great with tasteful craftsmanship.
on June 23, 2017
 I purchased this baby doll for my granddaughter's second birthday. It is her first real baby doll, and I was looking for something special that would also hold up well to the hard life of a two year old. This baby doll is perfect for her, it's the perfect size and very pretty. It is washable, and my granddaughter really loves it. See her reaction?
on March 12, 2016
This little doll seems to be just the right size and is very durable. We have 'Hispanic' & 'Asian' the Hispanic doll is a little darker than the photo and the Asian a little less almost a funny color looking than the photo and both are way cuter than the photo shows. A lot of dolls are either slightly bigger, slightly smaller or made with soft arms and legs for infants. This is a very comfortable size for children 1-8 I would say. I also really appreciate that they're all cute which not all dolls are, have at least molded and painted on hair and not nasty fake hair and the bodies match the skin tone perfectly. Their eyes are pretty and they CAN be WASHED by hand or I hear people throw them in the machine too and have great success... I am known for machine washing just about any toy that the dishwasher or machine won't hurt so these little darlings needed to be ours. I put a lot of thought into trying to decide which dolls and I really didn't want to get blond haired blue eyed Caucasian dolls, we don't need bins of dolls and my kids all love them but I do want them to appreciate each doll and love each doll like I did my own... I always remember thinking believe it or not that I had less dolls and that those dolls weren't all exactly the same blond haired blue eyed fat babies that filled the stores, I had neither of those features and I always thought a doll more like myself and my friends and babies we knew would be nice so that's what I'm going for here though we do have a few like that it's a very nice mix of dolls that display a lovely variety of characteristics and the kids love them all. I've only bought a few dolls online and I have discovered this brand appears to be high quality and a low price. You can really play with these and their little clothing isn't as high quality like some other reviewers have said. They feel like polyester kids long johns but not scratchy yet. The little hats have elastic sewn in the back so that they stay on very well and the details in the dolls are nice. I will recommend these dolls to anyone that asks.