Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,304 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,399 reviews
on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
0Comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
on February 27, 2017
This has been her go to baby almost right away. She was initially seduced by her Frozen princess but it is not loveable or very playable as this dolly is. The washability is a plus.
on January 28, 2017
My daughter LOVES this thing. Four stars, not five, only because we're on our second one due to the fact that the doll's face strangely starts to turn grayish on the cheeks after a lot of wear and tear. Almost looks like a smoke stain, but it doesn't wipe off. In any case, this doll is very soft and cuddly, and like I said, my daughter absolutely adores it.
on February 5, 2016
I absolutely love these little dolls! They're soft, small enough for a toddler to comfortably carry around, and the expressions on their faces are very sweet.

My little family is white, but we have a diverse extended family and friends circle, and I like my little girl to have similar diversity in her toys, shows, and social experiences. Santa brought her the black baby last year, and this little guy this year. I have a biracial niece on the way, and I'm glad I'll be able to get her a doll that looks like her. There are surprisingly few options available for non-white baby dolls, but luckily this company makes an amazing product and has a wide range of dollies to choose from.

I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchases of JC Toys products through Amazon.
on August 15, 2016
I volunteer at an Early Head Start program, where toddlers 16 months to two years old attend. The little girls love the dolls. They're just the right size. I've grown attached to one little girl who will be 2 in December, and every day that little girl can't wait for center time so she can play with the babies. We have several types, but this particular baby is preferred by all the children's. The mom of the little girl I am particularly fond of is expecting another baby, so I ordered this doll for the toddler to have a new baby too. I cannot tell you how gratified I am. The mom told me the baby doll was so nice to have when the new baby arrived. It's a perfect size, has lovely features. And is washable, and takes lots and lots of loving. I wish there were doll blankets as little girls like to wrap their babies, but I bought a large washcloth and it made a perfect receiving blanket for the baby doll. A plastic basket from a dollar store makes a suitable crib. The description said it was 11 inches, but it is smaller, which is what I wanted.
on August 27, 2017
Ahhhh...She's too cute.. I bought her to be a model, as I make doll clothing for a living (Sweet Pea Doll Clothes).. She comes with a very sweet rosebud printed sleeper and hat. JC dolls always have the cutest little expressions on their faces. I'm sure this would be a fantastic baby for little ones, as she's lightweight with a soft cuddly body.
on March 10, 2017
I searched for a while for a baby doll that I liked for my daughter. I purchased this as a first birthday gift. It has harder plastic face, arms, and legs with a soft body. The baby doll is cute and the perfect size for my one year old to carry around!
on August 12, 2016
My granddaughter loves this baby, she's soft and snuggly. Not too big. My daughter (around age 3 at the time) always wondered if people would think her dolls were "real" babies - this one is small enough that this wouldn't happen. My granddaughter combs this baby's "hair", which is painted on. Can't change her clothes - her clothes are her body - but she's a small, nice doll.