Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JC Toys La Baby 11-inch Washable Soft Body Caucasian Play Doll For Children
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 14, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

I originally was looking for anatomically correct dolls, and this one is NOT but it is VERY realistic looking in the face and hands.

This doll is small as is stated in the product description. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I bought it and this was a good size for her at that age. If she was older I would have purchased a larger sized doll.

She plays with this one and one other listed below a lot since their body is softer and she can snuggle with them. The one that is anatomically correct is all ridgid vinyl and she does not play with it hardly at all.

The other dolls I purchased are: JC Toys Mini La Newborn Real Boy Caucasian - Assorted Faces This one is all vinyl (more ridgid, anatomically correct) and JC Toys La Baby- Hispanic (Colors May Vary)(This one has a soft body)

I also purchased a childsized ergo carrier so when I am carrying around my newborn, our daughter carrys around her baby too. Ergo Baby Doll Carrier - Galaxy Grey

Overall if you are looking more for a doll your child will play with perhaps more so, but not really looking for the anatomy to be correct, then this one is good.

All of them have very real looking faces and are on the smaller size.
on August 14, 2015
Daughter loves her baby but she is smaller than I expected. She's the one in the middle but expected more like the one on the left. Daughter doesn't care though.
on September 20, 2015
Well, Good soft toy for small children. The best thing about this product is that it comes in various entnicity. Cost is less. It does not have any functionlity as children does expect. I gifted this to my li'l cousins and they loved it. I sent it to India and there was some problem at delivery by Amazon took complete care of it. Thanks
on February 23, 2016
I bought this baby doll in the Caucasian female version for my niece for her second birthday. From the time she opened it and her parents could get it out of the box, she didn't put her down. She even made sure the doll laid down with her come naptime. This doll in my opinion is designed for the 18-month-old child till about the three-year-old child. At three years and older, I think a baby that's a little bigger and maybe has some functions, like being able to take a bottle or pacifier would be more suitable. I knew the doll was going to be on the smaller side, as in the description she is only 11 inches tall. I think this is the perfect size for a young toddler to tote around. At this age they tend to just take it around everywhere they go, and my niece had no problems carrying her around with her the whole day. The body is soft and squishy, and the head, arms, and legs are all plastic. The outfit can be removed and washed and you can buy additional clothes for this baby doll. I feel this doll was worth the price because the fact that my niece loved her so much made it priceless to me. I would definitely recommend purchasing one of these baby dolls for your child if a smaller doll is what you are looking for.
on July 2, 2014
This is a nice size for a very young child. I bought it for my daughter when she was 4 months old and even then she could play with it. She's 8 months now and it's still a good size for her little hands. She can pick the doll up easily, and it's not too heavy. Very durable as well. It's had spit up, snot, spit - you name it flung at it and it still looks good.
on November 25, 2011
We got all of the La Baby dolls (African American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian) My favorite of all of them is the African American one..it is the absolute cutest! i've never seen a doll with a more adorable face and hair (molded) than that one! but the Caucasian doll leaves something to be desired..i don't know exactly WHAT they were trying to do with the skin tone, but it came out a sort of pink/gray...which is not at all attractive..and somehow the whites of the eyes also seem a little darked, which is odd to me. It's expression is a blank stare from unremarkably grayish/blue eyes, no smile or anything interesting about it..kind of creepy actually. And its neck seems to be a tad longer than the other dolls which looks a little gross. So, if you want to buy the set, leave this one out. or if you're just looking for a caucasian doll that's small, this is not the one for you.
on March 5, 2016
This baby doll is soft bodied. I really like that. The features are very realistic looking right down to the fingers! The mouth is slightly open which makes it more fun for my daughter to "feed" this baby doll a bottle. This doll is pretty small which is the only downside to it, I thought it would be a bit bigger. This is my daughters favorite baby doll to play with and to me that's the most important part!
on March 8, 2016
Hands down, this was my 18month old daughter's favorite Christmas gift. At almost 2 years old, it's still a fave. The size is perfect for a toddler. She can hold the baby without t being awkward and it works great for travel. The baby's head, hands, and feet can be wiped with a damp cloth or swiped with some light rubbing alcohol if you want to disinfect for germs. The little jumpsuit can be removed for the wash. Some people commented on the skin tone being weird. I didn't notice anything strange.
on January 25, 2013
This is a very cute doll. She has a very pretty face and realistic eyes, but it was much smaller than I had thought. I bought it for my niece who is 5 but it seemed much too young for her so I ended up giving it to a little girl turning 2 instead.
on August 12, 2016
My granddaughter loves this baby, she's soft and snuggly. Not too big. My daughter (around age 3 at the time) always wondered if people would think her dolls were "real" babies - this one is small enough that this wouldn't happen. My granddaughter combs this baby's "hair", which is painted on. Can't change her clothes - her clothes are her body - but she's a small, nice doll.