Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
22 comments| 301 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 273 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2016
This is the cutest little baby doll. It is smaller than a standard doll but is exactly what I wanted for my 2-year-old niece. My 6-year-old daughter would happily play with the doll too though. I took a pic of it next to an American Girl Doll (Bitty Baby) for a size comparison.
review imagereview image
on November 12, 2017
I am one of the only African American people in Boulder, CO which is a very liberal town. It’s so funny to see how far people will go to prove that they’re “cool with” other races. I started buying the black doll for all of my friend’s kids (who are not black). I name them all after chocolate bars. So far I have purchased 5 of these: Hershey, Caramello, Godiva, Cadbury (British chocolate brand for a friend who was living in Ireland) and Tobi (Toblerone). When I babysit, It’s funny to bring the doll along to the mall and or whole foods and watch the innocent confusion on faces. Whats even cooler is that the kids don’t realize the doll’s skin color and they love her to bits. I’m going to have to start buying the next size up as the kiddos grow.
on August 4, 2016
i received this JC toys washable soft bodied baby doll about a week ago in the mail for my daughter. the doll came very nicely packaged and avoided any damage or tampering during its shipment. The baby doll arrived very quickly thanks to amazon prime and the speedy processing of the seller. i love this doll, the asian features are a definite plus. I got this baby to add some diversity to my daughters baby doll collection. She just turned three years old and baby dolls are her favorite toy. I like the soft body of the doll and the fact that it is washable is a super huge deal to me. The baby doll seems to be of pretty good quality and i am really happy with my purchase. I personally rely on others reviews very heavily when i am looking to purchase items online. Therefore i always try to give my best and most accurate review that i can. Sometimes it is nice to read about others personal expriences and opinions rather than just reading a products description. If this review helped you in any way please be kind and click the helpful review button located below. If you have any questions about my expeirence with this doll please feel free to ask those questions and i will try to answer them the best that i can according to the experience that i had with this doll. I would recommend this JC toys group washable soft body play doll to others. so far my daughter has been loving her new doll! Its adorable too!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 8, 2017
Having lost her original dolly to one of their dogs, our granddaughter was super excited to receive this one. Preferring the face on the boy to the one on the girl we were not disappointed when this one arrived. He has such a cute and adorable face. He is very cuddable with a soft body. The eyes DO not move but that means they can't be poked at either!

This doll comes well packaged so be prepared to have to help your little one enable him to 'escape' from his box. Clothes are removable and he also comes with a blankie/towel. Yes, it is not what I would call your 'regular' sized large baby doll but this one is much easier to carry around and just as easy to love as a bigger one.

Would recommend this doll to all. VERY realistic face. Well made. We purchased this at the full prevailing price. We were not required to write a review but chose to do so. Thanks, Liz
on December 1, 2015
This Beautiful and soft baby doll is very cuddly. I purchased several dolls for our church nursery. We have many little toddlers from 18 months to almost three years of age. These are the perfect size and in my opinion, have beautiful, cute faces. The outfit my doll arrived in was exactly as pictured. The back of the jumpsuit opens in back with Velcro, so that if desired the clothes can come off. The matching hat is removeable and although the eyes do not open and close the face is sculpted so that the eyes look pretty real for a doll in this price point. I will order more to keep at my house for grandkids!
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 14, 2015
Daughter loves her baby but she is smaller than I expected. She's the one in the middle but expected more like the one on the left. Daughter doesn't care though.
review image
11 comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 15, 2017
This is the perfect little baby doll! I bought it for my 4 year old son to play with. Turns out my 18 month old son loves it too. So i will be purchasing another for him as well. This doll is 11 inches long,has a soft body, and has hard hands. It is very lightweight.It is the perfect size for a small child. It comes with a little blue hat and a little blue security blanket. It has very beautiful life like eyes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small cute baby doll for their special little boy or girl.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image