Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
22 comments| 287 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2016
This is the cutest little baby doll. It is smaller than a standard doll but is exactly what I wanted for my 2-year-old niece. My 6-year-old daughter would happily play with the doll too though. I took a pic of it next to an American Girl Doll (Bitty Baby) for a size comparison.
review imagereview image
on December 1, 2015
This Beautiful and soft baby doll is very cuddly. I purchased several dolls for our church nursery. We have many little toddlers from 18 months to almost three years of age. These are the perfect size and in my opinion, have beautiful, cute faces. The outfit my doll arrived in was exactly as pictured. The back of the jumpsuit opens in back with Velcro, so that if desired the clothes can come off. The matching hat is removeable and although the eyes do not open and close the face is sculpted so that the eyes look pretty real for a doll in this price point. I will order more to keep at my house for grandkids!
review imagereview imagereview image
on December 13, 2016
tiny! the pics in the product page are misleading. its just slightly longer than a pen.i returned mine without even opening the packet
review image
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 1, 2016
I love this baby doll, and so does my daughter! I searched every store to try to find an age appropriate baby doll that can also teach my daughter diversity and I'm so glad I found this doll! The doll is darker than pictured, and very beautiful!

All of the dolls she has ever gotten have blonde hair and blue eyes. My daughter and I are biracial, and it means the world to me that I could give her a doll that shows her that dark skin, and every shade in between, is just as beautiful as lighter skin shades. Thank you JC Toys Group, Inc. and Amazon!
on April 2, 2016
We got this for an Alzheimer's patient. We were concerned that it might be a bit small, but tried it anyway. Rather than handing it to the patient, we placed it where she would find it on her own ... and she loves it. She holds and talks to it, and when gloomy moods happen, the baby helps to redirect her mind. We would recommend this for similar situations.
on February 16, 2016
The baby dressed in blue is much darker than pictured, he looks African American not Latino. Super cute baby but if your looking specifically Latino this one prob won't work. The pic I have is him without clothes getting ready for a wash which is why the fabric looks dis colored (it's already wet in some areas).
on November 12, 2017
I am one of the only African American people in Boulder, CO which is a very liberal town. It’s so funny to see how far people will go to prove that they’re “cool with” other races. I started buying the black doll for all of my friend’s kids (who are not black). I name them all after chocolate bars. So far I have purchased 5 of these: Hershey, Caramello, Godiva, Cadbury (British chocolate brand for a friend who was living in Ireland) and Tobi (Toblerone). When I babysit, It’s funny to bring the doll along to the mall and or whole foods and watch the innocent confusion on faces. Whats even cooler is that the kids don’t realize the doll’s skin color and they love her to bits. I’m going to have to start buying the next size up as the kiddos grow.