Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
22 comments| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
on November 21, 2017
Cute little baby doll! We bought this for my toddler boy to help with the older sibling transition phase, and it has been great for him. Some have complained about the small size, but actually it is perfect for him and he loves carrying it around, "feeding" it whatever he is eating, taking the hat on and off, etc. I liked that you can choose between different eye and skin tones, because it can be hard to find that variety in the doll market, and it was a great price.
on November 14, 2017
Purchase this doll about a year ago. Love the look and size of this doll. Her clothes are very soft and a very sweet face. My granddaughter plays with her on the average of once a month when at my home. Gradually the doll's nose, cheek and chin started to darken. We think from the oils in our hands. Disappointing...
on November 18, 2017
Great dolls! Bought two “hispanic” dolls for my kids and they are very cute! Nice details, not strange colors and features like most dolls. Great eyes. The size is perfect for tinier hands to hold, and they are soft and cuddly, not clunky. The clothes are fine, the fabric gets pilly quick but they are “naked” most of the time anyway! Great price for a great doll!
on January 17, 2017
This was my 16 month old's first doll and she won't go anywhere without it. I pulled it out of the box on Christmas and she just lit up and started saying "baby" over and over again. As far as I knew she didn't even know that word! When she wants it and can't find it she whines, "ma baby" all over the house. It's a super cute, simple doll and you can't beat the price. Honestly I think it looks better quality than what you pay for. Love this doll and the other products of this company.
on April 17, 2017
I bought this doll for my very young niece at Christmas time and she fell in love with her and taking the baby doll every where with her.
on February 21, 2016
I am blown away by the quality of this little doll. Especially for the price. I think I'm going to buy them all for my daughter. She loves this baby so much. It has a sweet little face (not scary like most inexpensive dolls.) it's made of soft plastic so it feels nice to the touch and has a nice weight to it. Her tummy and upper arms and legs are soft and filled with fluff dishes snugly enough to sleep with. Really, a fantastic baby doll.
on August 22, 2016
Daughter did not like it. It was smaller then it looked in the picture.