Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
22 comments| 263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 22, 2016
Daughter did not like it. It was smaller then it looked in the picture.
on July 6, 2017
My two year old great-granddaughter loves her baby. my granddaughter now has a little boy and says daughter feeds her baby when mommie feeds her new baby. Granddaughter (2 1/2) carries her new JC laBaby with her every where making all happy!! This 11" baby is perfect size for her to hold, feed, and love as mommy does. thank you amazon!
on May 9, 2016
we were looking for a stroller for my daughter coz we will have our second baby soon, so we hope to teach her to take care of her little brother, she kept trying to use neighbor's stroller and it was always fold during use.. I went through all strollers and realized this one got a safety bukle. I am very happy we tried with this one.

The color is sweet, no have any smell, it looks the same in pictures as it does in person, sturdy and lightweight, the height is almost good...my daughter is one and half years old,she can handle this stroller very easily, and i believe the elder, the better to handle this stroller.this stroller would probably be small for 6 yr olds and up. . .well,now she takes this stroller wherever she goes.anway a good choise!i am going to buy another one for my 3 yr olds nephew as brithday gift!
on April 29, 2017
This doll is noe my 17 month olds lovey! she has a lot of dolls but for some reason within the last 2 weeks she takes this one everywhere and sleeps with it. I had to order a second one just incase something happens to the one she has now :)
on November 11, 2017
Thanks to all the reviews for this very sweet doll. Got her yesterday, didn’t open the package as it will be donated to Toys for Tots. It is as cute as the reviewers stated. Wish Our friends and or families had babies!
on June 30, 2015
I bought this and the one with blue clothes for my twins' first dolls, then switched the clothes so each doll has something pink and something blue. The faces are truly a work of art, and very cute. I am so happy with my purchase. Nice quality vinyl and soft body. The clothes are sweet (not high quality but nice enough for a kid). Another reviewer had said the caucasian face is grayish- but only a little, and only in really dim lighting. In normal lighting or daylight, it's a good caucasian/pinkish color (it must be hard for doll makers to come up with the perfect caucasian color) I recommend these dolls.
on November 7, 2017
Beautiful baby doll! I have purchased from this company before, and once again, I am very happy with my purchase. I bought this for a two year old and she is the perfect size for a little girl.
on November 30, 2015
I bought this for my 1-year-old to hopefully start nurturing her empathetic side a bit. It's a great size and weight. It's easy for her to hold and carry around with her and the face and limbs are a softer plastic, so it's pretty cuddly. She likes to give it kisses and then throw it on the floor. Baby steps. Lol
on October 11, 2016
Very cute!! It is also soft enough to give to that toddler that is going to hit themself in the head while tossing it in excitement. It is adorable. Perfect size for to match with those "sweet baby magic" bottles(the little ones where the milk disappears when turned up. Great buy and very happy.