Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,365 reviews
on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
0Comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2016
Just arrived five minutes ago. I opened it up to examine it and was just thrilled. This is a Christmas gift for my 15 month old daughter. Being the person and parent that I am, I felt that it was important for my child (my first girl out of three boys!) to have dolls that represented all cultural groups. While that would, of course, be impossible since there are so many in this world, I was so so pleased that this particular brand of toy offered four different and diverse dolls, so, I purchased all four of them! (I will copy and paste this review on them all since I will be saying the exact same of them all and who has the time to type all that over and again? lol) For those who are just reading this one I want to be clear that there are FOUR of these "diversity dolls"; white, black, Hispanic and Asian. And a message for parents who feel that a white child should have a white doll, etc. I want to ask you to really think about that. I know that my children KNOW diversity, appreciate DIVERSITY and know that we are all beautiful and important. These dolls are NOT expensive at all so buying all in a set isn't hard (unless you stay broke like we do and don't have awesome grandparents helping out!) Aside from all that, the quality of this product is tops. It looks beautiful, is made well and I cannot even wait to see my daughter open this on Christmas morning!
on August 4, 2016
i received this JC toys washable soft bodied baby doll about a week ago in the mail for my daughter. the doll came very nicely packaged and avoided any damage or tampering during its shipment. The baby doll arrived very quickly thanks to amazon prime and the speedy processing of the seller. i love this doll, the asian features are a definite plus. I got this baby to add some diversity to my daughters baby doll collection. She just turned three years old and baby dolls are her favorite toy. I like the soft body of the doll and the fact that it is washable is a super huge deal to me. The baby doll seems to be of pretty good quality and i am really happy with my purchase. I personally rely on others reviews very heavily when i am looking to purchase items online. Therefore i always try to give my best and most accurate review that i can. Sometimes it is nice to read about others personal expriences and opinions rather than just reading a products description. If this review helped you in any way please be kind and click the helpful review button located below. If you have any questions about my expeirence with this doll please feel free to ask those questions and i will try to answer them the best that i can according to the experience that i had with this doll. I would recommend this JC toys group washable soft body play doll to others. so far my daughter has been loving her new doll! Its adorable too!
on November 25, 2016
This is the cutest little baby doll. It is smaller than a standard doll but is exactly what I wanted for my 2-year-old niece. My 6-year-old daughter would happily play with the doll too though. I took a pic of it next to an American Girl Doll (Bitty Baby) for a size comparison.
review image review image
on December 1, 2015
This Beautiful and soft baby doll is very cuddly. I purchased several dolls for our church nursery. We have many little toddlers from 18 months to almost three years of age. These are the perfect size and in my opinion, have beautiful, cute faces. The outfit my doll arrived in was exactly as pictured. The back of the jumpsuit opens in back with Velcro, so that if desired the clothes can come off. The matching hat is removeable and although the eyes do not open and close the face is sculpted so that the eyes look pretty real for a doll in this price point. I will order more to keep at my house for grandkids!
review image review image review image
on June 1, 2016
I love this baby doll, and so does my daughter! I searched every store to try to find an age appropriate baby doll that can also teach my daughter diversity and I'm so glad I found this doll! The doll is darker than pictured, and very beautiful!

All of the dolls she has ever gotten have blonde hair and blue eyes. My daughter and I are biracial, and it means the world to me that I could give her a doll that shows her that dark skin, and every shade in between, is just as beautiful as lighter skin shades. Thank you JC Toys Group, Inc. and Amazon!
on March 25, 2016
My daughter really likes this doll. I'm a little disappointed though. I got the Hispanic version so the doll will look more like my daughter and the doll is very very very dark.... Way darker than pictured. If I knew it would have been so different I would have gotten the little Asian baby because she's just too darn cute... But I wanted one that looked more like my daughter. Oh well. I also had to laugh because on the box it says that this doll feels like a real baby. It feels nothing like a real baby. I think the doll also looks a lot cuter in the pictures than it does in person.
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
review image
on August 31, 2016
This seems to be of decent quality and my gift recipient's daughter liked it. This doll is a good size for travel and for carrying around (it's not very big). My only complaint is that the photo online looks different than the actual item. The online photo makes both the doll and his outfit look brighter (lighter) than they are in real life. The blue of the doll's outfit in person is duller, not like the bright turquoise in the photo.