Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
0Comment| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
on February 2, 2017
Ordered what I thought was a Hispanic boy baby doll in blue and got a little girl in purple. Not a deal breaker but I feel mislead... there is a picture of both a boy and a girl but the description says "he". Also, the baby is tiny so most baby doll clothes we already have don't fit. The pajamas the doll comes with are hard to get on and off... no way my toddler could dress the baby by himself.
review image review image
on January 28, 2017
My daughter LOVES this thing. Four stars, not five, only because we're on our second one due to the fact that the doll's face strangely starts to turn grayish on the cheeks after a lot of wear and tear. Almost looks like a smoke stain, but it doesn't wipe off. In any case, this doll is very soft and cuddly, and like I said, my daughter absolutely adores it.
on February 19, 2017
This baby was smaller than I was looking for, but it turned out to be the perfect size for my two and a half year old. I got him one doll that was 14" and he said it was heavy. This doll is durable (my son is very rough on his toys) and is very loved. I didn't realize how much my son would love this baby doll, but it goes everywhere with us.
on August 12, 2016
My granddaughter loves this baby, she's soft and snuggly. Not too big. My daughter (around age 3 at the time) always wondered if people would think her dolls were "real" babies - this one is small enough that this wouldn't happen. My granddaughter combs this baby's "hair", which is painted on. Can't change her clothes - her clothes are her body - but she's a small, nice doll.
on May 5, 2017
This is such a cute baby doll. I bought this for my 2 year old son to help him with the transition of having a brother/a baby in the house. I thought it was going to be a little bigger that is why I gave it 4 stars, but it works for my son who will get to take care of his own baby while mommy takes care of a baby. :D
on July 14, 2016
Small doll with great detail in the face hands and feet. One of the only boy-dressed doll I could find for my son. He loves it. Skin color is a bit darker than pictured.
on January 17, 2017
This was my 16 month old's first doll and she won't go anywhere without it. I pulled it out of the box on Christmas and she just lit up and started saying "baby" over and over again. As far as I knew she didn't even know that word! When she wants it and can't find it she whines, "ma baby" all over the house. It's a super cute, simple doll and you can't beat the price. Honestly I think it looks better quality than what you pay for. Love this doll and the other products of this company.