Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,295 reviews
on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
on May 5, 2011
I order this on Tuesday and today is Thursday....and its here! Mine was the girl hispanic with a gorgeous pink and peach w/ small flowers as her attire. I have put up a picture in case anyone wants to see what the girl version of this adorable doll looks like. I also have the Asian and African version of these dolls. A great collection!
review image
44 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2016
Just arrived five minutes ago. I opened it up to examine it and was just thrilled. This is a Christmas gift for my 15 month old daughter. Being the person and parent that I am, I felt that it was important for my child (my first girl out of three boys!) to have dolls that represented all cultural groups. While that would, of course, be impossible since there are so many in this world, I was so so pleased that this particular brand of toy offered four different and diverse dolls, so, I purchased all four of them! (I will copy and paste this review on them all since I will be saying the exact same of them all and who has the time to type all that over and again? lol) For those who are just reading this one I want to be clear that there are FOUR of these "diversity dolls"; white, black, Hispanic and Asian. And a message for parents who feel that a white child should have a white doll, etc. I want to ask you to really think about that. I know that my children KNOW diversity, appreciate DIVERSITY and know that we are all beautiful and important. These dolls are NOT expensive at all so buying all in a set isn't hard (unless you stay broke like we do and don't have awesome grandparents helping out!) Aside from all that, the quality of this product is tops. It looks beautiful, is made well and I cannot even wait to see my daughter open this on Christmas morning!
on December 14, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

I originally was looking for anatomically correct dolls, and this one is NOT but it is VERY realistic looking in the face and hands.

This doll is small as is stated in the product description. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I bought it and this was a good size for her at that age. If she was older I would have purchased a larger sized doll.

She plays with this one and one other listed below a lot since their body is softer and she can snuggle with them. The one that is anatomically correct is all ridgid vinyl and she does not play with it hardly at all.

The other dolls I purchased are: JC Toys Mini La Newborn Real Boy Caucasian - Assorted Faces This one is all vinyl (more ridgid, anatomically correct) and JC Toys La Baby- Hispanic (Colors May Vary)(This one has a soft body)

I also purchased a childsized ergo carrier so when I am carrying around my newborn, our daughter carrys around her baby too. Ergo Baby Doll Carrier - Galaxy Grey

Overall if you are looking more for a doll your child will play with perhaps more so, but not really looking for the anatomy to be correct, then this one is good.

All of them have very real looking faces and are on the smaller size.
on January 28, 2017
My daughter LOVES this thing. Four stars, not five, only because we're on our second one due to the fact that the doll's face strangely starts to turn grayish on the cheeks after a lot of wear and tear. Almost looks like a smoke stain, but it doesn't wipe off. In any case, this doll is very soft and cuddly, and like I said, my daughter absolutely adores it.
on February 2, 2017
Ordered what I thought was a Hispanic boy baby doll in blue and got a little girl in purple. Not a deal breaker but I feel mislead... there is a picture of both a boy and a girl but the description says "he". Also, the baby is tiny so most baby doll clothes we already have don't fit. The pajamas the doll comes with are hard to get on and off... no way my toddler could dress the baby by himself.
review image review image
on February 27, 2017
This has been her go to baby almost right away. She was initially seduced by her Frozen princess but it is not loveable or very playable as this dolly is. The washability is a plus.
on March 10, 2017
I searched for a while for a baby doll that I liked for my daughter. I purchased this as a first birthday gift. It has harder plastic face, arms, and legs with a soft body. The baby doll is cute and the perfect size for my one year old to carry around!