Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
22 comments| 282 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2018
This doll has been a huge hit for my 2 year old daughter. It is small, but it's a great size for her. She can't go anywhere without 'baby' :) Only giving her 4 starts because the outfit is not up to par of quality as the rest of the doll. The fabric of onesie is pilling and she's only had her for 3 wks.
on August 22, 2016
Daughter did not like it. It was smaller then it looked in the picture.
on July 6, 2017
My two year old great-granddaughter loves her baby. my granddaughter now has a little boy and says daughter feeds her baby when mommie feeds her new baby. Granddaughter (2 1/2) carries her new JC laBaby with her every where making all happy!! This 11" baby is perfect size for her to hold, feed, and love as mommy does. thank you amazon!
on April 29, 2017
This doll is noe my 17 month olds lovey! she has a lot of dolls but for some reason within the last 2 weeks she takes this one everywhere and sleeps with it. I had to order a second one just incase something happens to the one she has now :)
on January 8, 2018
Grand daughter loved her. I thought she was bigger but it worked out fine. Her other doll now has a smaller sister. I was hopping she could take a bath with her, but she has a cloth body.
on January 5, 2018
My 9 month old LOVES this doll. It goes with her everywhere very satisfied with the quality and size of this doll for smaller children. We get lots of complements on her.
on November 30, 2015
I bought this for my 1-year-old to hopefully start nurturing her empathetic side a bit. It's a great size and weight. It's easy for her to hold and carry around with her and the face and limbs are a softer plastic, so it's pretty cuddly. She likes to give it kisses and then throw it on the floor. Baby steps. Lol
on October 11, 2016
Very cute!! It is also soft enough to give to that toddler that is going to hit themself in the head while tossing it in excitement. It is adorable. Perfect size for to match with those "sweet baby magic" bottles(the little ones where the milk disappears when turned up. Great buy and very happy.
on August 22, 2017
Smaller sized, good for 1-2 year old. Has sweet appearance. My granddaughter has become very attached to this dolly. Loves it and carries it with her everywhere. Made my heart happy.