BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 23, 2016
I got this for my grandma who has dementia. It really helps her by giving her something to care for and interact with. She thinks it's a real baby and she likes to play with it.
review image
0Comment| 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
I ordered two of these dolls for our preschool. I chose these because of the small size, soft bodies, and adorable faces. We needed more dolls that were not blue eyed. Our kids are all different and our dolls need to be different too.
These dolls are huggable and washable. We wash them in the washing machine every day and they come out looking like new. All the kids like these dolls, but they are a very big hit with our toddlers. The small size is perfect for little hands.

2 years later...check out the pics!
I love these dolls!!!
We use them 6 days a week and wash them everyday in the washing machine and they still look great! They are the favorites of both the children and the teachers.
I've read comments about the clothes being cheaply made. I thought they were fine, but in our preschool, the dolls rarely have clothes on and I haven't seen the clothes in a while. Most of the kids want a doll and a blanket to wrap them in.
If you want an adorable, well made, long lasting, easy to clean doll, GET ONE OF THESE!
I have purchased more of these to put into Christmas shoe boxes to send overseas and these fit great with room for other small odds and ends.
I will buy more of these dolls as needed for the preschool.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
We got the Asian baby for my son because he loved his sister's babies, and it has been a huge success. Her soft body is great for bed time cuddles, and her small size is perfect for a 2 1/2 year old. It's also a good size for travel. Although she is a simple, inexpensive doll, she looks very cute and seems to have more personality than a lot of similar dolls. Her clothes are well made. The hat even has a bit of elastic sewn in the back to help keep it on. My only complaint was that each ethnicity only has one color choice for the clothes. It would be nice to have a less girly option. You can purchase a different colored romper separately, but they are almost as expensive as the doll itself. My son doesn't mind his baby is a girl and has even named her Baby Pink, though. He really likes her. Oh well. The next one can be a boy.
on January 28, 2017
My daughter LOVES this thing. Four stars, not five, only because we're on our second one due to the fact that the doll's face strangely starts to turn grayish on the cheeks after a lot of wear and tear. Almost looks like a smoke stain, but it doesn't wipe off. In any case, this doll is very soft and cuddly, and like I said, my daughter absolutely adores it.
on August 12, 2016
My granddaughter loves this baby, she's soft and snuggly. Not too big. My daughter (around age 3 at the time) always wondered if people would think her dolls were "real" babies - this one is small enough that this wouldn't happen. My granddaughter combs this baby's "hair", which is painted on. Can't change her clothes - her clothes are her body - but she's a small, nice doll.
on March 12, 2016
This little doll seems to be just the right size and is very durable. We have 'Hispanic' & 'Asian' the Hispanic doll is a little darker than the photo and the Asian a little less almost a funny color looking than the photo and both are way cuter than the photo shows. A lot of dolls are either slightly bigger, slightly smaller or made with soft arms and legs for infants. This is a very comfortable size for children 1-8 I would say. I also really appreciate that they're all cute which not all dolls are, have at least molded and painted on hair and not nasty fake hair and the bodies match the skin tone perfectly. Their eyes are pretty and they CAN be WASHED by hand or I hear people throw them in the machine too and have great success... I am known for machine washing just about any toy that the dishwasher or machine won't hurt so these little darlings needed to be ours. I put a lot of thought into trying to decide which dolls and I really didn't want to get blond haired blue eyed Caucasian dolls, we don't need bins of dolls and my kids all love them but I do want them to appreciate each doll and love each doll like I did my own... I always remember thinking believe it or not that I had less dolls and that those dolls weren't all exactly the same blond haired blue eyed fat babies that filled the stores, I had neither of those features and I always thought a doll more like myself and my friends and babies we knew would be nice so that's what I'm going for here though we do have a few like that it's a very nice mix of dolls that display a lovely variety of characteristics and the kids love them all. I've only bought a few dolls online and I have discovered this brand appears to be high quality and a low price. You can really play with these and their little clothing isn't as high quality like some other reviewers have said. They feel like polyester kids long johns but not scratchy yet. The little hats have elastic sewn in the back so that they stay on very well and the details in the dolls are nice. I will recommend these dolls to anyone that asks.
on May 5, 2017
This is such a cute baby doll. I bought this for my 2 year old son to help him with the transition of having a brother/a baby in the house. I thought it was going to be a little bigger that is why I gave it 4 stars, but it works for my son who will get to take care of his own baby while mommy takes care of a baby. :D
on July 14, 2016
Small doll with great detail in the face hands and feet. One of the only boy-dressed doll I could find for my son. He loves it. Skin color is a bit darker than pictured.
on January 17, 2017
This was my 16 month old's first doll and she won't go anywhere without it. I pulled it out of the box on Christmas and she just lit up and started saying "baby" over and over again. As far as I knew she didn't even know that word! When she wants it and can't find it she whines, "ma baby" all over the house. It's a super cute, simple doll and you can't beat the price. Honestly I think it looks better quality than what you pay for. Love this doll and the other products of this company.
on May 11, 2016
Great Doll. I purchased this for my son awhile back. I had to go back and buy a second because I just couldn't be without one for him! He absolutely loved it. He has even taken it into the bath with him. It has a soft body so we had to let him out to dry. Easy to keep clean. I would definitely buy more for other childrens gifts for friends kids if they were wanting a great doll to play with!