JCC Smart Light Voice Recording Digital Snooze Alarm Clock, Timer with Date and Temperature Display (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multifunction 5 in 1: clock, alarm clock, thermometer, calendar, Timer.
- Large display and big numbers. Time (12/24), Calendar (MM/DD), Temperature(°F/°C)
- light-activated mode: Turn On Sensor, back light automatically comes on when it's dark around. It's soft (brightness is normal backlight 25%), making you sleep easily or see time from a distance hands free. It can also be closed. If bright light needed, please Press light button to use nightlight, which lasts 6 seconds.*In light button mode Night light NOT always ON*
- Voice recording (12 sec) or 7 alarm sound for selectable, ; Snooze interval duration range is set from 1 to 60 minutes
- Product Video Review: Youtube search JCC 803
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Type: Desk Alarm Clocks
Digital Display: Time/Date/Temperature
Function: Alarm/ Smart Light/ Snooze / Voice alarm sound /Countdown Timer
Powered by: 3 AA batteries
Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 5 x 8.9 cm
Weight: 7.6oz /0.21 kg
Voice recording alarm: record around 12 sec
Internal alarm sound: 6 natural sound and 1 beeping alarm
Nightlight: 2 mode - Sensor light or light button
Sensor light: Activated under all dark environment and keep lit (brightness is light button mode 25%)
Light button: Press light button, which lasts 6 seconds *Light Button mode Night light NOT always ON*
1x Smart Light Sensor Alarm
(If you lose the instruction or have any problems/concerns about the clock/setups, please don't hesitate to contact us. We could help you with it.)
This alarm clock features an oversize flat screen LCD display for easy viewing. With day/date function,local temperature,and a gentle ascending alarm. User selectable display format.This Smart light sensor clock contains the light to maintaining just enough display brightness to read the dial without being too bright to sleep.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE - My attempt at using the alarm didn't work. The directions the print is too small for me to read. I will either find a child to show me or look for a version of the directions on line. I also wanted to include the comment that 2 months and the light sensor left on for any time it's darker, the batteries are still working. Finally, I forgot to mention above that the profile as to size is perfect and doesn't take up too much room on my telephone table. The depth is about the length of my thumb, very light, so I can pick it up easily despite my disability.