Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation
|Price:||$52.29 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.80 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20-minute workouts, no equipment, 4x4 space - all you need is your body
- 40-day program, total of 8-hours - that's 1 day at your job
- Lose up to 30-lbs in 40 days
- Creator Jay Cardiello, voted top 60 in health & wellness worldwide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are not a set number of reps to be completed.
I do the modified version and get a great workout.
Check pricing before buying. I usually buy from
Amazon but found there are two websites for jcore.
The regular site has this set of dvds for ninety dollars with shipping.
The online site for tryjcore has a much better price.
It is fifteen to try it and then a balance of forty five dollars for a
sixty dollar total.
****I am on day 32 of Jcore.
This is what I like about the system:
1. It is only 20 minutes long and I work out for just 4 days a week - not 90 minutes and 6 days a week. i skipped so many days on the others cause of the time commitment.
2. Diet is easy to follow and I am not starving.
3. The fit tests make me feel like I am getting better each time that I do the different workouts
4. Jay is motivating and encouraging - REAL DEAL!
5. The workouts are INTENSE. I sweat a lot doing these. but, before long it's over. 20 minutes! done! my shirts are soaked after each work out.
6. like the 30 seconds bursts. you do all of the moves for 30 seconds. as many as you can do. - great for motivation!
7. My house doesn't look like a gym. and i didn't have to buy an equipment. you do not use any equipment.
JCORE was the answer. The instructor is very encouraging, and the exercises are designed for maximum range of participants.
Several of my friends have borrowed the DVD set, and I have ordered more. Everyone seems to love it.
Like the original P90X, this workout does not require special equipment. In fact, JCORE goes one step further. You don't need anything except for a 4x4 foot area.
Truth in lending, you will likely want to transition to a more demanding workout after the first 45-60 days, but that is the period of time when you need this series most.
I highly recommend it!
This will definitely get you in shape if you do 4 or 5 days a week, if you stick with it I promise you will see results. Like other people have said, you can buy this cheaper directly from site, fyi. Dont hesitate, its a great quick workout.
My FAVORITE part was that we use bodyweight exercises for the lower body. My butt felt lifted after just 2 weeks for doing these DVD's. I cant believe how much I was sweating after just the 20-minutes. I was able to do these DVD's in addition to training for a 10K and was probably the most fit I've been in a long time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been using JCORE for over 20 months. There are a lot of good things to say about the program:
-Only 20 minutes, which you just can't beat. Read more
Had to return it because it was'nt compatiable with my computer ordered the cd instead.Published 16 months ago by Kindle Customer
Not very begginer friendly. No breaks or rest for people who are starting their fitness rountine. This program would be good for somebody already in shape. Read morePublished 18 months ago by GBR
Videos are good. However, skip the USB, it's a pain. There is so much security built in that simple things like making the screen bigger isn't feasible. Read morePublished 21 months ago by D. Szlapak
I have done a lot of different workouts and liked them. I am subscribed to Tracy Anderson and love the variety, that I don't bulk and my backside looks great. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Le Nez
I'm sure the product is fine, but I ordered this in May to use for future trips. Just went to open it today and even though I ordered the USB version, I received the DVDs only,... Read morePublished on July 15, 2014 by jko
This workout is perfect for my lifestyle. I get to do exercise in 20 min and I don't need anything else but a small place to do it. I totally recommend it.Published on July 1, 2014 by Jessica Lechuga
I tried the DVDs and found the workouts out of my range and left me with DOUBLE VISION - there should be a warning that this series is not for seniors. Read morePublished on June 18, 2014 by Online consumer
........hard work at times, but you get out what you put in!
I would be more than happy to recommend this.