We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
J.D. Fisk is a new men’s footwear brand, conceived in the East Village of New York City. The brand’s inspiration ranges from traditional looks with classic styling, to edgier approaches that nod to the UK punks of the ‘70s and ‘80s. J.D. Fisk’s mission is to provide high-quality products at prices that are within reach.
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00509S35A
- Item model number: DARREN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
2. The soles are made of leather and slightly slippery, but that is an indication of quality. I prefer them over rubber soles.
3. The leather uppers are very soft, comparable to Timberland, but the shoe is lighter and much more comfortable, easier to break-in. Although I would not wear them to walk around Disney.
4. You can wear them tucked inside jeans or completely untied, rock and roll with jeans tucked in. I have seen this exact pair in a recent movie.
5. Leather upper may have some slight imperfections that are dyed over and not easily noticed by anybody but the wearer.
6. I would sell these boots with wide laces like a Varvatos (3x the price), instead of thin.
7. These boots are a screaming deal at the current sale price of $82. Anything comparable, if you can find it will be at least $200. Best in class at this price point.
Note: Darker than listed- in the preview its gray, when actually its black.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very soft upper leather . Well crafted . No brainer you have to have. Very good price for the quality of the merchandise.Published on July 15, 2013 by Roger Bowshall
The best boots ever. They are classy, dressy lots of compliments given. Highly recommended. I would buy another pair again.Published on July 5, 2013 by ALLAN
Really, REALLY comfortable, ÜBER great looking, great quality, fit almost true, just a little larger. Go for it, you'll enjoy them.Published on January 16, 2013 by Diego
The most beautiful boots you can imagine! Soft and sexy, looked at by everybody. value for money. I love them.Published on January 11, 2013 by D
I've never ordered boots through the mail before but I've got to say these boots will probley be my faverate of all time. Read morePublished on December 3, 2012 by Charles Currington