Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JD Fisk Men's Eli Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 29, 2015
These shows are good quality. The leather is really smooth and comfortable. The sole is not super comfortable but it does the job. They can be worn for a bit of time but they aren't as comfortable as brands with adiprene like Rockport. I have been wearing them for a long time and the white bottoms do get very dirty very quickly and eventually look more like a cream color than white but they still look good. All in all, for the steeply discounted price I paid they were worth it.
on October 13, 2013
I bought this as a gift. It was pretty cheap looking in real life. The shoe was comfortable, but it leaves blue marks on the socks. I am not sure why there is blue stuff inside the shoes, but that just mean you must wear black or blue socks with this shoe. Overall, it is an okay pair of causal loafers.
on August 21, 2013
If you're looking to redefine your feet and wardrobe, this is a shoe that will achieve just that! Perfect for office casual or just a night on the town as being versatile enough to be worn with jeans or khakis. This shoe runs slightly large but still is a perfect comfortable fit. I'm 9.5 usually but in this I think a nine would have been perfect. Nonetheless, a great shoe.
on November 26, 2013
My husband typically wears a 10.5 and that's what we ordered originally and already returned. He can get these on but they are still pretty tight. We were wishing he had ordered an 11.5 vs an 11 the second time.
on December 10, 2013
It looks nice for the price! Only thing is that i have a very high midfoot and it was almost imposible to fit this shoe even when i buy it half size bigger!
on December 3, 2013
These are more comfortable than I expected. They fit perfectly too. No complaints. I know the bottoms will get dirty eventually but it's worth the look.
on July 20, 2015
Had to return it. Was too small fitting. I always buy the same shoe size. This is the first time i had problem with the size.
on March 8, 2014
The shoes were cheaply made fakes. I wore these three times and they are coming apart...obviously not real J.D.Fisk shoes.
on March 7, 2014
I was very satisfied with the whole purchase and delivery. It turned out to be what I was expecting it to be
on January 7, 2014
very confortable that ok i will like in red for my father he like red color!!!! are so goog shoes