JDDZ Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C Hub Adapter Docking with HDMI 4K Output, TF SD Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports for 2016/2017 MacBook Pro,Google Chromebook,Projector and more(Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★【Multi-port HUB Adapter】JDDZ USB-C hub provides 2 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI port and type-c port, compatible with SD/TF card reader functions , enables you insert 5 devices simultaneously , Release stress nowhere to put devices
- ★【4K Video Adapter Output】 Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI port and directly stream UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector,HD pixels, you cant feel distance from the screen
- ★【high-speed heat dissipation aluminum alloy]】Constructed from high grade aluminum and milled with exact precision . coated with an anodized metal finish , dissipate heat better and faster, High- technology and safety
- ★【Plug & play】No need to install any software, drivers, or any complicated process. You can Connected to TV and transmit data safely at the same time
- ★ High Safety and Quality: High purity oxygen free copper wire core, high density metal shielding layer. Appearance with high quality aluminum alloy materials,heat dissipation faster, qualitative feeling .accord with ROHS standard,CE, FCC Certification
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Why do you finally want to choose JDDZ USB-C HUB?
1. Compare with others, JDDZ stands out; excellent quality. Broadly compatible. Small size. Carry conveniently, air charging, long operating life
2. large compatible .supports full compact USB3.0 / 2.0, HDMI, SD / TF Card reader, Ethernet, and USB-C and all connectors. No need to waste money buy any other!
3. High-technology chip domestic running stability of product. Reject file transfer interruption
4. USB 3.0 amazing-speed .it's so fast that transfer a high-definition movie with seconds. Access free to any file from your usb trumb, phone, connect keyboard, mouse to make much easier than ever
5. Perfect design: It is incredibly Sturdy and durable, Portable volume, small volume just like Two pieces of wafer biscuit, easily slips into pocket
6. Wise amazon's choices HDMI Adapter function: Connect your HDMI-equipped TV, monitor or computer to device an ideal HDMI Adapter for your office, family entertainment display,, trade shows, and etc
Always ready for you
JDDZ Type c HUB, No matter which adapter you gt. It contains all the Ports on the market currently, the HUB is always easy to solve for you
No matter where your travel or do business, you will not be far from the convenience of accessing your favorite USB devices!
NOT support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port
THERE are somany options, WHY Choose US?
All Our Products are Produced under Strict Quality Inspection
(18 MONTHS WARRANTY GUARANTEE) and (Professional After-SALES TEAM)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product info says you'll need to install a driver for Windows 7 or 8. I didn't need to - the unit was instantly recognized and it just worked. It drives a 1GB Ethernet connection from my router to the Surface 3. No interference when I connect my old, old USB mouse. It's all plug-and-play.
This all shows me that Anker is determined to have the best-designed products in this market. Even the packaging is top-quality and well thought-out. I'm not one of those that Anker sent a review unit to -- I found it and bought on my own. I'll be buying more Anker accessories. They've shown me they make good products. Highly recommended. Great stuff. And it's nice to see a manufacturer paying such attention to detail.
However, I decided to knock a point off because I think it could be further improved:
* The case is a little plasticky and cheap feeling with the top seam in particular quite toy-like. The instructions state that it shouldn't be dropped and I would think a drop on concrete may damage the case? I would like to see a rubberized case like some tough external hard-drives have for durability, so there is no chance of damage from a drop. I think the solar panel would also be better protected if it was sunk into the case a little, rather than being flush mounted. I really think a universal product like this should be pretty much bullet proof, especially for the intended common use in the third world countries.
* I think the instructions are poor. I understand they are designed for Global use without language, but I found them non-intuitive. There are no directions on the units state of charge... there is a little flashing LED on the top that the instructions do not mention. It appears to change its pattern or frequency while charging... it would be nice to know exactly what this means?
* I think the unit needs to be much cheaper for Global distribution. In the US, the fact that its made abroad and is subject to exchange rates etc, probably raises its price? However, I'm hoping that folks buying in the US are simply subsidizing its price so it can be offered in poorer countries for substantially less. I'm insinuating its quite pricey for what it is, because we are so used to dirt-cheap products like this from China... however, I'm certainly not equating this product with one of those, its superior and works well. Global distribution at a lower price should be the goal I feel, and then many households would own several of these.
So, a nice product from an admirable company, but there's still room for improvement methinks.
These containers come in a pretty shade of blue now, but I'm sticking with the Red (they call it Chili) as I already have the red and like it.
Then on Amazon, I noticed they were selling the 7-cup food storage containers and quickly grabbed up a few in that size, for larger left-overs.
I used to use the Ziploc plastic containers, but sadly, they stained and didn't hold up as well. I've had these containers for over a year now and they look like new. I don't use them in my microwave (don't like to nuke in plastic) and I don't put them in the freezer to store things (as I think I am better off wrapping food in waxed paper and then aluminum foil and then a ziploc freezer baggies).These Rubbermaid storage containers are well built, easy to clean and should last a long time, when taken good care of.
I like to glance into my fridge and be able to see what goodies appeal to me and then help myself. Everything is stacked in size places and my leftovers look "very inviting"...