|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.1 x 5.9 x 2.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JDM ASTAT-H11-COB|
|ABPA Partslink Number||UN2568133|
JDM ASTAR G1 8000 Lumens Extremely Bright COB Chips H11 H9 H8 All-in-One LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit, Xenon White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date. The bulb size may vary between the model or trim of your vehicle. Please check your vehicles owners manual or the original bulb to confirm the bulb size before placing an order. ( Please do not leave one star review if purchase the wrong size , simply contact us or amazon ,we glad to help . Thank you for your understanding.)
- (Set of 2 Bulbs) Each bulb has 2 piece high power COB LED. Buy with confidence! We offer "ONE YEAR" warranty on item(s) damaged during delivery or have a confirmed manufacturer defect.
- Lighting Output：8000 raw lumens ,4000 lumens for each bulb .Waterproof: IP65. Voltage:9V to 32V. Wattage:36w.
- Fit :H11, H8, H9. Uesd for Headlight ,Fog Light, DRL.
- ALL IN ONE Style, no extra driver needed .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These bulbs are totally plug and play, easy to install. My car had a bunch of space behind the bulb, so your car may differ. They have cooling fans, who knows how long those will last. Of note, you can hear the little fans from inside the cabin of my car when the engine is turned off, but the lights are on... hardly noticeable, and definitely can't hear them when the engine's running.
TLDR: Look great on the car, crisp and clean with a hint of blue. Don't penetrate darkness all that well to illuminate the road.
FYI: I ended up ordering Phillips Crystal Vision Ultra bulbs instead and the night time penetration is so much better; it is actually quite impressive compared to stock halogen. Still halogen, not really HID like in a BMW/Lexus/Acura etc... but much more useful. The color of those are 4000k, and it is really close to white, but definitely not crisp white like these.
Did notice that I can hear the hum of the fans when in the car when in idle or just after turning the engine off, not overly loud or annoying but noticble when nothing else is on.
They provide a wide range of light, not sure if they may be too bright for drivers facing me or for those infront of me seeing them thru their mirrors, but so far no issues.
Happy with my purchase.
I had to add the resistors to end the flickering but that's an issue with my car, not the bulbs. If you also need to add them be sure to mount to metal because those suckers get very hot.
The reason i replaced the one i had is because during a rainy night i wasn't able to see the entire area lighted by the LED`s i have yet to experience rain with this new set but will soon test it out and update my review!
So far i`m happy with this purchase