JDSLABS C5 Headphone Amplifier Red
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A high-performance portable headphone amplifier featuring digital volume control, bass boost, dual gain, and up to 14 hour battery run time.
- Dual Gain: 2.3x or 6.5x, MOSFET controlled Bass Boost: +6.5dB @ 80 Hz Frequency Response : +/- 0.02 dB THD+N (20-20kHz, 150 Ω): 0.0009% Noise: -105 dBu Crosstalk @ 150 Ω: -67 dB、Digital Stepped Attenuation (63 steps + mute) Ultra Low Noise +/-7V rails, NO power degredation 3.5mm Input and Output Jacks
- Output impedance: 2.2 Ω 、Volume Potentiometer Taper: 3B Inter-channel Phase @ 1kHz: +/- 0.01° Channel Balance: +/- 0.55 dB, all volume positions Max Output @ 150Ω: 3.337 VRMS Max Output @ 600Ω: 4.146 VRMS Power Supply: 14.0 Vpp
- Battery:Lithium 11-14 hours for charging 5 hours( 80% 2hours) 3.7V Li-Ion Battery(charge through mini USB）20 Minute Low Battery Indication
- Size ：(excluding switches) 99.5 x 61.5 x 14.0 mm (LxWxH)、Weight: 119g Accessories: USB cable/Rubber Bumper Feet Instructions Sheet
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Audibly Perfect Channel Balance Digital stepped attenuation with zero-crossing detection and 1dB attenuation steps provide smooth volume adjustment at all volume levels, even with sensitive IEMs. DC Coupled Signal Path C5 uses a purely resistive signal path. Thin film, 0.1% tolerance resistors ensure low noise and high channel accuracy. Dual LDO Power Regulation High performance audio starts with clean power. Supply rails are filtered by impressive TPS7A4700 and TPS7A3301 regulators to achieve ultra low supply noise at a constant output voltage of+/-7V. Smart USB Charging Powered by a large 1200mAh Li-Ion battery, C5 quickly charges from any USB port (computer, tablet charger, cell phone charger, etc.). A single LED indicates battery status: solid green while on, blinking while battery is low, or blue while charging. With so many headphones, earphones, cables and headphone amps to choose from, it can help to know what to look for. Check out the website for reviews, comparisons, tips, specs and recommendations! The name of the website is「BUYJAPAN HOT EARPHONE AND HEADPHONE CABLE REVIEW!!」. Please check!!
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
made me use it less than other amplifiers, and less and less over time.
1) The head room of amplifier is not sufficient for the non-highly compressed music such
as well recorded classical music. For most of the highly compressed recent music
releases, they are just fine. But, for widely dynamic and uncompressed music, this
just does not have enough headroom for my taste.
2) Physically the unit that I received had very poor fit and finish. The cover plate
had mis-fit/mis-alignment. That front plate was flush on one side, and had enough gap to fit my
index finger nail into the misfit. The misfit was over 0.02" wide. Secondly, the edges on the cover plate
was NOT de-burred and was sharp enough be cause cut to fingers. Apparently,
there is little or no quality check of the parts being shipped.
3) The sound quality is better than CMoy amplifier ( it should with its higher cost), but not as much as I
expected. Comparing this amplifier with the HP laptop (Beat Audio), there is not much difference
in my opinion, and the HP Envy Laptop had higher dynamic than this amplifier.
Overall, I could live with this unit, but this is not an amplifier that is exceptional, but rather average
in performance, and poor fit to boot. Apparently, there is little of no quality check on the product
shipped. Time to try other amplifiers.
Now, much like the previous two reviewers of this product, I also feel obligated to address the joke of a 1 star review on this product, which is seriously absurd beyond all belief and should be ignored. He concluded his 'review' with, "I left the replacement amp junk unopened in the packing. I wrote my money off." Even assuming this user 'Rampage' isn't a troll, how can he actually call something junk if you leave it in the packaging? I don't know what happened that you needed a replacement, Rampage, but don't review a product if you aren't going to even bother actually using it. The only "junk" here is your joke of a review. Your username is all too appropriate, but keep your unjustified hate to yourself.
Ignore the hate - this product is incredible and worth every cent.
Note that the title says C5 but I received a C5D do it does do USB audio.