Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JELL-O University of Michigan Mold Kit, 12 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: University of Michigan|Change
Price:$3.87 - $49.99

on October 3, 2014
These molds are perfect for any collegiate football fan; whether you buy them for yourself for tailgating parties, or stock up for gift-giving, they're reusable and inexpensive, so I recommend them to everyone!

The kit comes with four boxes of Jell-O (in the color(s) of your team's logo) and two mold trays. They are made of sturdy plastic, and as long as you spray them with cooking spray beforehand, as noted in the instructions, they make beautiful Jell-O shots, with the logo in tact.

They're a thoughtful way of representing your team at parties, and fun to eat too. Now waiting for them to come out with a Cal Bears one (although I highly doubt they're in high-demand based off our last season lol....).

Longhorns represent!
on August 25, 2013
Such a great idea! I made them this weekend and they turned out perfect. Can't wait to break them out in a few weeks for my Gator tailgate!
How much detail could these silly molds possibly impart on Jell-O?
After all, it's JELL-O!

As it turns out, quite a bit!
Having never made 'Jigglers' before, I made only one Jell-O box of them. 2/3 cup of water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup, and into the microwave until you have a bubbling boil. In goes the powdered Jell-O, stir for 3 minutes. It takes a full 3 minutes to dissolve completely.

Here is where I went rogue.

Instead of the suggested quick spray of cooking oil (Pam) on the plastic mold, I 'dampened' a bit of paper towel with coconut oil, and wiped the inside of each cavity. Hey, ya gotta work with what ya have, right?

The 3/4 cup of red goo is the perfect amount for one tray of Jigglers.
Into the fridge for 2 hours. 3 hours are suggested, but I was in a hurry.

Break the 'seal' with a knife or fingertip, and gently remove the gelatin. Softer than a gummi bear, not as soft as, well, Jell-O.

Freakin' adorable. Cheap. Easy. Quick.
And it makes people smile.

So go Jiggle for your team.

UPDATE: I've since bought 3 more kits from different teams. FAN-tastic gift! All have great detail. I bought the University of Georgia kit because the 'G' can pass for a Green Bay Packers logo. Wish they made more teams!
on September 24, 2014
I bought 2 sets of these. I used one set to make Longhorn cake pops and chocolate. The molds are very sturdy plastic and easy to use. Just spray molds with cooking spray for easy release. I used orange, white & black striped paper straws for the sticks and dipped the cake pops in burnt orange candy melts. These were a big hit! The 2nd set I bought, I plan to give to my daughter, a UT grad.

I also purchased 2 sets of OU (Oklahoma University) molds. I plan to use one set to make OU cake pops for my son's fraternity's tail gate and the other set I plan to save for him for after he graduates.

These molds are ONLY available through Amazon for a limited time. I ordered them as soon as I saw them because I know they will sell out.

These molds are inexpensive to purchase, durable, and easy to use. They also are available in many College Logos- I highly recommend them!
on January 19, 2015
Oh, for the love of all that is SEMINOLE... Spray the heck out of these with cooking spray. Even then, you have to use a thin butter knife to GENTLY pry them out. That said, AWESOME!!!

FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS on the side of the box (unlike what my wife did - destroying the first batch). NO MORE THAN 2/3 cups of liquid. OBVIOUSLY everyone is buying these to make Jell-O shots for game day so I strongly recommend just about 1/2 cup of BOILING water and then top it up to 2/3 with vodka. Not overly strong but they congeal nicely!
review image review image
on September 5, 2015
Got these for Opening Day of football season, and they turned out fabulous! Definitely want to spray with cooking spray first, and I did need a butter knife to help them slide out of the mold, but they are a nice addition to our tailgate party! *Tip, it says on the side of the box you can mix Peach Jello with the Orange to get the perfect shade of Florida Gator Orange. I didn't see that before I was preparing to make them, but plan to pick some up for the next game :)
review image
on March 20, 2016
Super easy and fun to make! They're just the right thing to add to your football party! One suggestion, grease lightly if you don't want to taste it! I love that I can add any color to the mold. It adds a special flair and allows me to customize.
on November 15, 2015
I purchased the University of Oregon Jell-O Mold kit to take some fun snacks to a Ducks football game party. The JELL-O mold was much nicer the what I was expecting, I have use it multiple times and it is still working great. This has turned out to be fun addition for game day.
on March 25, 2015
These are so cute, and I had high hopes for them. I bought them for my hubby (who is a big Oregon fan) as a Christmas "gag gift". I don't know if he didn't follow the directions exactly or what, but the Jigglers did not want to come out of the mold! I may try them one more time before I give up on it.
on November 25, 2014
I purchased these molds as a fun birthday gift for my husband, who is a huge U of M fan. Here in Ohio, the MI vs OH game is a huge rivalry, and I figured these would be an awesome way to harass our OH loving friends. What's better than having to make the choice between pledging your allegiance to your favorite team, or indulging in a delicious jiggly snack? It's torture!

The kit makes a decent amount of jello jigglers and was relatively easy to use. It's a MUST to spray the mold properly or there will be a bit of difficulty when it comes time to remove the jello. Ours turned out perfectly and made a great snack. My only suggestion for improvement would be if the mold would have made with a bit more of a height difference so that the design would stand out a bit more. Once the jello was removed, the design was a bit difficult to see in some of the jigglers,but they were delicious none the less!

Picked up a few extra kits to give away as gifts for the holidays, I would definitely recommend them!