Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 793 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 845 reviews
on September 25, 2016
I bought this sweatshirt not expecting anything amazing, but I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome the quality was! The outside doesn't look cheap like I wasn't expecting and the inside is increeedddiblllyyy soft. 10/10 on my scale
review image
on October 17, 2016
I specifically ordered this large for a big sweater for every day use and to use as a costume (Frisk from Undertale).
It's SUPER COMFORTABLE and very soft. The color is great and I've worn it almost every day this week.
It came in a week too, which is great.
Overall great buy
on March 17, 2017
For what it is, it's fine. Polyester sweatshirt. Fit okay. Looks okay. Color did not bleed after washing. Did not shrink in dryer. Hard to get excited over a sweatshirt. But nothing "wrong" with it. I would purchase again in different colors, for sure.
on June 26, 2016
I bought this shirt for a cosplay I was working on (Frisk from Undertale) and it was the PERFECT color. I ordered a large (since I like my sweatshirts extra baggy) and it was HUGE. I usually fit larger running smalls and mediums, but I would definitely recommend to order a size down for a conform fit or your usual size if you like baggy sweatshirts. Other than that, I was pleased with the quality and softness for the first couple of washes, and it works well with fabric paint, though it has started to ball from friction underneath the armpits now (hence 4 stars instead of five...). That may have been a result of my washing machine, but I'm not entirely sure, so I recommend washing in cold/delicate cycles.
on May 26, 2017
Arrived on time. Color matches photo. Fits as expected. Lighter weight than many of my sweatshirts. Appears good quality – though the ultimate test of a sweatshirt is how it looks after a few trips through the wash – especially does it pill. All I can do on that is see.
on September 1, 2017
I got the light pink color in a size small. The sweatshirt is definitely baggy as expected but what I am unhappy about is how big and baggy the arm part is. The width of the sleeve is huge and makes the sweatshirt bulky in the arm area. I could fit 4 of my arms in the sleeve. I have just never had a crew neck with such baggy sleeves. Other than that issue it is extremely soft on the inside and nice color.
on April 7, 2017
Love these sweatshirts! Very good quality for a very good price. I plan to order a couple more.
Wonderful selection of colors too. I ordered a medium size as I am a 5' 0" female. They are a
bit roomy, but I like them that way especially if I wear a turtle neck shirt underneath.
on June 26, 2017
Nice standard, well made, no frills, sweatshirt perfect for lounging in. I love oversized sweatshirts and these are an affordable and more sturdier alternative to the more expensive and trendy ones online.
on May 8, 2017
I bought this sweatshirt a month or two ago and have been absolutely obsessed with it—in fact, I just ordered a second one in another color! The material is super comfortable, and it's easy to throw on over another shirt or just wear on its own. Highly recommend!
on April 5, 2017
Runs Smaller than competitors... love the Jerzees brand and had other Jerzees to compare sizing. I am a 42 in chest and am 160 Lbs at 5'10". I order the Large and it fits well.