JETech Case for Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet (8th / 7th / 6th Generation - 2018, 2017 and 2016 Release) Smart Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake (Red)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed only for Amazon Fire HD 8 8th / 7th / 6th Generation tablet (2018, 2017 and 2016 Released). NOT compatible with the all-new Fire HD 8 10th Generation 2020 released or any other models
- Made with PU+PC. Slim/light design. Synthetic exterior and smooth interior provide comprehensive protection for your tablet
- Magnetic smart cover supports automatic sleep/wake function.The tri-fold front cover can support tablet in two standing position for viewing and typing
- Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Package includes: Amazon Fire HD 8 case, customer service card
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just received it today, so can't comment on its longevity, but so far, I can say that it fits the Fire perfectly, all cutouts are in the right place, and opening the magnetic cover 'wakes up' the Fire. I also like that it doesn't cover the tablet up completely, so you can still see the color peeking through if you got a red, blue or yellow version of the Fire. Makes the cover a bit nicer even in plain black. Thanks!
Unless something comes up that I can't foresee based on having just received the product this month, I would definitely buy another case like this - if I had need to do so. At $10.99 (& free shipping on orders over $25.00) it's a wonderful deal. I much prefer it to the cases I saw that were listed in a higher spending bracket. (I say this without reservation as I've purchased older cases through the Amazon Warehouse Deals before, cases that had ORIGINALLY been listed at ridiculously high prices and weren't built nearly well enough to warrant such costs. Why pay $17.00 - $50.00 and UP for a case to hold your Kindle when a $10.99 case works just as well, feels nice in your hands AND looks good?)
For the price, it's great. I actually like it better than the one I spent way more for my kindle 7. Snaps around corners, the cover magnetically holds in place, buttons are easily accessible. Although I doubt if this held up with a high use/abuse situation, like work, school or kids, basically because it is lightweight and kindle just pops in instead of being surrounded and strapped in like others.
Bedside, lunchbox, camping etc for responsible teen or adult , think it will do just fine.
I would buy this again.
Top reviews from other countries
I like the instant off when cover is shut and instant reboot when open.
The only draw back is that I would have preferred a colour rather than black...but it works!