Other Sellers on Amazon
JETech 2-Pack iPhone 8 Plus iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector Tempered Glass Film Case Friendly for Apple iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus 5.5-Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-Pack. Specifically designed to fit iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus 5.5" models. (NOTE: Due to the round edge of iPhone, the screen protector will NOT cover the full screen, but only the flat area)
- Made with high quality 0.33mm thick premium tempered glass with rounded edges exclusively for Apple iPhone 7 Plus / 8 Plus 5.5". Extremely high hardness: resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife)
- High-response and high-transparency
- Dust-free, fingerprint-free, one-push super easy installation, bubble free
- Retail package includes: 2-Pack tempered glass screen protectors, cleaning cloth, guide stick, dust removal stick, instructions, life-time warranty card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why does this screen protector adhere better - it is slightly thinner. I placed a non-adhering screen protector and the JETech screen protector flat on a very smooth table next to each other. When I ran my fingernail over the junction of the two screen protectors my fingernail caught on the non-adhering protector indicating it was thicker. I also looked at this junction with a magnifying glass and came to the same conclusion. Just because they are thicker does not mean they are better. You are looking for scratch protection. No glass screen protector offers much protection from drops.
The screen protector I installed had glue along the edge which constantly attracted lint. One other problem was that the one side of half circle at home button didnt stick no matter how hard I pressed it would peel right back.
After a couple of days of use I got annoyed and removed the screen protector thinking that it could be defective. I just installed the second screen protector, while this too early to determine if it will collect lint like the first one the half circle at home page is not sticking like the other one.
I contacted the seller and they provided full refund after seeing the pictures, which is really great to see that they stand behind their product.
My wife dropped her iPhone the other day. At first, I thought the screen cracked. After closer inspection, the JETech protector absorbed the energy of being dropped and saved the screen. Now I keep a box of JETech screen protectors on hand for emergencies. If you are shopping for a screen protector, this is a great one. Thanks, JETech for saving my bacon!