Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "JFJ Easy Pro Video Game, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Repair M..." and save 48% off the $134.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
JFJ Easy Pro Video Game, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Repair Machine 110V
- 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- NOTE: Check User Manual in English on Technical Specification before use
- Use a one step machine for skipping, finger print or light scratches or multi stage for deep gauges
- Light weight, silent motor, safe compounds make the CD or DVD look brand new every time
- No water, you do not have to deal with filter, water pump, water hose or dirty water
- Includes JFJ Pro Disc Repair Machine, Anti Static Spray Cleaner, JFJ Pro Solutions 1 & 2, Sanding Pads, Buffing Pads
- Easy pro maintenance is between 15 to 20 cents per repair
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
JFJ Easy Pro Video Game, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Repair Machine
More than 100,000 units sold over the past 10-years to businesses and individuals. The sanding feature enables the Easy Pro to remove deep scratches, gouges, and even the ring of death from Xbox 360 discs. Use as a one-step machine for skipping, fingerprints or light scratches, or as a multi-step machine for deep scratches and gouges.
Repairable Disc Formats
The JFJ Easy Pro machine will clean and resurface anything from a fingerprint to a deep gouge on the following type of discs: Music CDs, CD-ROMs, Sony PlayStation, PSone, PS2, PS3, and PS4 game discs, Microsoft Xbox, xbox360, and xbox one game discs, Nintendo Wii/Wii U, Nintendo GameCube (supplies sold separately), DVD Movies, double-sided DVD, VCD, CDR, DVDR, XBX360, HD DVD, Blu-ray (repairs limited on blu-ray formats) and future Compact Disc based products.
When it comes to repair, it does not matter how deep, or bad the scratches are, JFJ is able to repair it, or your money back! 30-Day 100 percent money back guarantee!
- A simple machine with industrial results. #1 preferred choice, for your home & small business.
- Low cost disc cleaning and repair
- JFJ Easy Pro is a worldwide product
- Blu-ray compatible (repairs limited)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covers all parts, labor, and even normal wear and tear. Additional 1 and 5-year extended warranty options available.
The JFJ Easy Pro machine will clean and resurface anything from a fingerprint to a deep gouge on the following type of discs: Music CDs, CD-ROMs, Sony PlayStation, PSone and PlayStation 2 game discs, Microsoft X-box game discs, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo GameCube, DVD Movies, double-sided DVD, VCD, CDR, DVDR, XBX360, HD DVD PSX3 and future Compact Disc based products. This machine comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty. For technical support please contact us at (800) 245-3675 or email@example.com. This is a 110 volt machine and will not work in countries requiring 220 voltage. Please contact the manufacturer (JFJ Disc Repair) for 220 volt units.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the Dreamcast discs I tried, one of them was brought to almost perfect working condition while another disc looked better but became unplayable by not loading anymore. Audio Cd, DVD and Playstation 1 and 2 discs had no problems.
For Bluray, never use the included sandpaper. This was very clear in the instructions.
The "removal" of scratches is rather suspect. Under most lighting conditions, the repaired disc will look flawless. If you look at an angle with a very bright light you will see swirl marks all over the disc. No matter what method I tried, the swirl marks remained. It will make the disc look like new at certain angles, but it only takes the wrong angle to see the swirly mess. It's a good product, but don't expect a brand new looking disc.
-Easy adjustments can fine tune the results
-Generally well built
-Customer support is quite good/friendly/available/small team
-Easy to find supplies/refills
-Instructions are confusing and very conditional... some things you learn by trial and error
-Heat can be an issue at times
-it cant really fix blu rays, ps3 or destroyed condition discs... also requires either some creatively or additional items for GC discs
-sanding pads we've found to be hit or miss with even sanding
-Take a lot of practice to get right
Overall, its the best budget product on the market, which isnt as much a compliment as an indictment of their competition.
I'd recommend this product to anyone who(s):
1. Has a large number of discs with minor to major scratches/gouges
2. Doesn't want to pay a record store ~$2.00 per disc to repair each disc (not a guaranteed repair either)
3. Doesn't want to spend money repurchasing DVD's or CD's to replace damaged discs
4. Discs don't have pin holes on the top (label side) of their discs. Hold the disc up to a bright light (shiny side facing you) and check for very small hole-like spots where light shines through 100%. This machine will not help with these pin holes. You will need to find something else to cover those up as well. Tape or foil maybe? I'm not responsible for any discs damaged if you try that!
1. Good price for an almost professional disc repair kit!
2. Quick and Easy to use
3. Descent instructions (follow the instructions!)
4. Size is compact enough for easy storage
5. Noise of repairs is relatively quiet
1. Can't repair pin holes
2. Can crack discs if they are a bit older and not made of quality materials or get too hot during repair (only happened to 1 out of 100 repairs for me)
3. Application and cleanup of different liquid solutions is a bit messy