|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 95% bamboo fiber+5% spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Contour pouch offers support, fit and comfort
- Better thin, breathable and stretch than cotton
- Size map: S(22-25 inch)/M(25-28 inch)/ L(28-31 inch)/ XL(31-34 inch)/ 2XL(34-37inch)
- All products are Asian size, suggest to order one or two size up
Customers who bought this item also bought
These JINSHI boxer briefs are made of bamboo fibres which is superior to cotton. Smooth, lighter in weight, and easy to care for(washer/dryer, no wrinkles, durable). Japanese scientists have found that bacteria which on the bamboo fiber products will be killed about 75% after 24 hours. Bamboo fabric has insulating properties, helping the wearer stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer. It also ensures human and eco health-bamboo plant is organically sustainable, grows naturally without chemicals.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B016I4RJKU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh - the wife says they look good, too. Not that they'll be on long enough to matter ;)
It's worth mentioning that these don't have an opening fly in the front - my boyfriend doesn't mind at all and he loves them anyway, but just so you know.
Don't be a dumb prude with your ugly old boxers giving you wedgies all day. Get with it and wear these. Follow the sizing chart. Buy the 8-pack. Be happy.