|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA
- 12" high
- 12" wide
- AUTHENTIC GEAR - Officially licensed by Minecraft; designed and created by JINX
- GREAT FOR ROLE-PLAY - Costume mask modeled after Steve character; Ideal for Halloween costumes and cosplay, conventions, parties, or just casual attire while playing the Minecraft video game
- STURDY DESIGN - Lightweight cardboard mask
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Measures approximately 12 inches square; One size fits most
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Packaged and stores flat; Basic assembly required to wear
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When people ask who you're supposed to be, be sure to tell them Hello my name is Steve! This Minecraft Steve Head is a great way to amaze (or confuse) your friend! - Cardboard Steve Head
- Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.26 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JO9PL0C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using the enclosed head sizing adjustment and some duct tape to hold insert in place, it fit properly. My son was able to walk around and see out of box head for short spurts of time. I had considered making one on my own with instructions from You Tube videos, but decided that purchasing was money well spent.
Well, it is a box but is also comes with a cardboard piece to fold in to the top of the box with a hole cut out for the top of your head. The hole indicates that you can cut it with scissors to enlarge it and make it fit your head-size. At its smallest size it fit my 4 year old's head fine (I might enlarge it and see if it coming down over his head more will allow the box to "seat" a little bit better on his head). The problem is: the box was too tall and his head never came in contact with the head piece (the bottom of the box hit his shoulders before his head made contact with it). The solution I came up with was to tape the head-piece closer to half-way down the box to accommodate his lack of height. He can walk around with it on, look around, etc., and as long as he doesn't get too crazy it stays in place. I will probably work on an even better solution tonight before Halloween.
The box is very high-quality, the printing is well-done, and it's made in the USA. My 4 year old loves it and it looks great coupled with a pickaxe (see image). For those who don't want to read a lengthy review, I will summarize with pros and cons.
- High-quality cardboard and printing.
- Mojang-licensed product.
- Looks great, especially when paired with other Minecraft accessories.
- Made right here in the USA.
- 4-year-old approved.
- The mounting system more or less sucks and will require some creative tweaking.
- It IS a bit expensive (you are no doubt paying for Mojang licensing).
However, there is a defect in the design where the "crown" piece of cardboard (to wear it) is not designed right. Even without trimming the oval hole to the right size, it was clear it would not fit even an adult. The head was setting on your shoulders and you could not look out the eye holes. Using the Amazon box it came in, I re-created the interior piece so that it was 4" taller than the piece it came with (about 1/2" above the eye holes at the bottom). Kind of an inconvenience when the kids want to play with it... :-(
It worked flawlessly and my son loves his new Steve head.