Top critical review
One person found this helpful
Plush but Imperfect
on January 14, 2016
Preface: I tried to use this on a 2015 City Mini stroller. Long story short: I don't like the fact that the elastic-bound head of the Bundleme just does not suit that stroller's design.
1. it's easy to fold the City Mini stroller with this footmuff in place.
2. Soft interior, weather resistant outer, double zipper, removable top layer
3. Great price!
1. there isn't a hood, but there is a whole bunch of extra material in the folded-down front bib of the footmuff. I can't figure out the purpose of distributing the material this way, as it doesn't seem to add to the warmth (or weather protection) of a child. Aesthetics over function? Hmmm.
2. Further, unless you adhere the head of the footmuff to the seat back of a stroller, it slips down. As mentioned above, the footmuff is designed to fit many strollers, but not the City Mini. I'm a busy parent, lacking time to doctor this item to suit the stroller. And since I'm not about to compromise the stroller's recline function for the sake of this particular footmuff (see other reviews for more details about how this might work), the slouching fabric becomes an issue for me. I don't want all that fabric flopping onto my child.
3. I couldn't tell if this would actually be warm enough for real winter weather, as in Chicago or Minneapolis, or even colder places. These footmuffs really should come with temperature ratings, just like sleeping bags and good winter gear.