Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Stealth|Size: Infant|Change

Showing 1-10 of 765 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 893 reviews
on December 21, 2014
I LOVE this thing. It's so warm and my daughter kicks her feet and giggles every time we go for a walk. The zipper will unzip all the way and come off..but it's not broke it reattaches like any other zipper. It also fits the stroller well with out taking off the canopy l..it does not have to have the back strap attached. It doesn't or slip when theirs a child in it.
review image
on January 31, 2016
I had the infant bundle me for my son's car seat last year and we loved it. Now he's a little older, and I am so glad I finally found this. Before, he always managed to get the blanket off him, and get cold or feel confined when in his stroller and the weather was getting colder. Since using this, he has remained warm, and can enjoy his stroller again, no complaints! Literally, trying to fit blankets tight over a toddler whose in a 5 point harness, and hates feeling confined is not the easiest. Now, I just strap him in, and pull the cover up over him. His feet stay in and are warm, and he can push the top down / pull it up at his liking (I don't zipper it all the way, and let him decide). It fits my Chicco Active 3 running stroller well, and allows me to continue my training with my lil guy even when temps start to drop. For those who have never seen it, it's almost like a sleeping bag, but the back has velcro openings to accommodate various strap setting and heights to allow them to be used. The back is not bulky, so it doesn't affect fit or safety, and the whole inside is blanket soft fleece. You can also unzip and take off the top without having to remove the whole item for those chilly mornings and warm afternoons.
on May 15, 2017
Love the warmth and softness of this bundleme and it looks great. Highly recommend it for your car seat or stroller seat. I use it in my Uppababy Vista stroller seat (UB) and even though the elastic that goes around to keep it in place doesn't work well on the UB because of the sun shade pulling it forward, I still really like it and just don't put the elastic on the back of the stroller and it still stays in place pretty well thanks to the harness that comes through the holes in the back of the Bundleme. I wish there was a Bundleme that fit the UB perfectly, but until then, I really like this one - does the job of keeping my baby warm during the winter (and I live in cold Chicago!) while also being stylish and reasonably priced. I haven't washed it yet, but I have another Bundleme that washes up great so I'm sure this one will too. Highly recommended if you need to keep your baby warm!
on March 8, 2016
JJ Cole is the best!!

New York winter can be brutal sometimes!! This bundleme has really come in handy for my husband who travels with our 1 year old 5 days a week. We had the JJcole infant one and when we realized they made one for toddlers we jumped on it!.
Our baby is always so warm and cozy and its even water resistant! It has a little side pocket with a zipper, I haven't figured out what to put in there yet, but i'm sure my husband will.

Bottom line: This keeps your toddler warm and for the price it is worth it.
on January 15, 2015
Debated this for a while, if I REALLY needed it. Unless it's freezing, I like to get out and walk, so I found a repacked one from the warehouse and went for it. So glad I did! It fits well on my city mini gt. I love that I don't have to take it off to fold it. I used it when it was 30 and windy this weekend and I did put a blanket under around my sons legs because he was just wearing thin leggings and socks and he seemed good. On top I do a zip hoodie over a long sleeve and a puffy vest and hat and he's been snuggly. I think a puffy jacket would be too warm!

If you live in say Chicago and have to regularly walk in the cold (not just walking for the enjoyment when the weather is ok) I would splurge on a down one, but if you want to use this when it's say 30 and above, it's fab. When it's 40 my son has to take his hands out it's so warm. Purchased the 7am stroller muff gloves, too, and those are great for me!

Started using when he was 9 months in October, I imagine it will work next winter as well. 2 years worth for the price seems good to me. Maybe 3 but I have no idea :)
on January 14, 2016
Preface: I tried to use this on a 2015 City Mini stroller. Long story short: I don't like the fact that the elastic-bound head of the Bundleme just does not suit that stroller's design.

Positive:
1. it's easy to fold the City Mini stroller with this footmuff in place.
2. Soft interior, weather resistant outer, double zipper, removable top layer
3. Great price!

Negative:
1. there isn't a hood, but there is a whole bunch of extra material in the folded-down front bib of the footmuff. I can't figure out the purpose of distributing the material this way, as it doesn't seem to add to the warmth (or weather protection) of a child. Aesthetics over function? Hmmm.
2. Further, unless you adhere the head of the footmuff to the seat back of a stroller, it slips down. As mentioned above, the footmuff is designed to fit many strollers, but not the City Mini. I'm a busy parent, lacking time to doctor this item to suit the stroller. And since I'm not about to compromise the stroller's recline function for the sake of this particular footmuff (see other reviews for more details about how this might work), the slouching fabric becomes an issue for me. I don't want all that fabric flopping onto my child.
3. I couldn't tell if this would actually be warm enough for real winter weather, as in Chicago or Minneapolis, or even colder places. These footmuffs really should come with temperature ratings, just like sleeping bags and good winter gear.
on February 26, 2017
We purchased this for our Bugaboo Bee pram. Best i can tell, there are about 3 options for a winter cover: this, the Bugaboo brand cover, and 7 a.m. I'm sure there are more out there, but this is what we found.

We live in NYC, so it gets cold, but not usually below zero. I guess you wouldn't really want your tot out when it is that cold anyway...

After much debate, we decided to save $100 or so and buy this one. It is definitely not perfect, but for $50, it works just fine.

Pros:
-Looks good, not a showstopper, but looks more than acceptable.
-Zipper and construction is good. We had not problem with loose threads, fabric wearing and looking bad, etc.
-inside fabric is really soft and nice.

Cons:
-Doesn't fit the bee perfect. But you can't really deduct many points for this, since it is a universal cover. And it does fit, and actually better than i thought it would. Especially after it got a little "worn in".
-Maybe a little long and sloppy looking. But maybe we will be glad we have the extra length next year (she is 15 months now, and has plenty of extra space).

When looking at these things, you keep thinking "maybe if i spend the extra money on the 7a.m. down sleeping bag thing my baby won't get cold!!" If it is really that cold, add a blanket or something. Depending on where you live, it won't be that often. Again, you probably won't want to be out much if is much colder than what this can handle. Plus, depending on your baby, having a lighter one can be kind of nice. I know our baby really heats up when she falls asleep, and she would probably be more uncomfortable in a down sleeping bag than this.

Or maybe you are thinking "But the Bugaboo version looks sooooo nice". Might look better, but the reality is that when you are using these things in the winter, they get snow, slush, etc., splashed on them...Cheerios crumbs...so they all kind of look gross anyway.

This is how we justified it!

This can also be one of those products you can buy on ebay. We bought the JJ Cole new, but if you need one of the more expensive ones, check used. Just throw it in the wash or take to a cleaner.
on July 25, 2015
As new parents, we quickly learned how easy it is to freak out when it came to our daughter. We both grew up in the Midwest, we were used to freezing in the winters, but when it came to dressing our daughter, we were flummoxed. We live in Chicago, and walking is our main mode of transportation, so we needed to figure out a foolproof way of keeping our daughter warm.

We consulted Mr. Google for the basics, which taught us that we should dress our daughter in one more layer than what we were wearing. Quickly we realized that we either needed lots of blankets or a better solution. The BundleMe was a great solution to all our worries. With our Google knowledge, we learned we could dress our daughter in a warm outfit, throw a blanket over her body, and as the final, insulating layer, zip her into the BundleMe to keep her warm for a walk into Siberia-like conditions.

We preferred the BundleMe over blankets because it velcroed onto the stroller (so it couldn't fall out), and it zipped up to our daughters ears for maximum insulation. There was no way for our daughter to kick the BundleMe off of her. As a bonus, the BundleMe maintains its shape and color even after washing and drying (according to care instructions). I don't think I would have felt as comfortable taking my daughter into the cold without the BundleMe.

Of course, on especially cold days (and there were many this year), we still needed an extra layer. If you find yourself in that position, we found that using the stroller rainfly worked really great at protecting our daughter from the wind and providing additional insulation from the cold. For the price, though, this is a great purchase in preparation of the cold days to come.
on January 17, 2017
I purchased this at the last minute for a holiday 8k in december and got it shipped overnight since the forecast changed and was calling for rain, winds and 32 degrees. Purchased in conjunction with a generic BOB raincover specifically for that run, but after a few uses, I've taken it out and haven't used it since. We purchased the toddler version for our 9 month old and it's a bit big but she will grow into it, so hopefully one day we will be somewhere cold enough.
Pros:
* Easy to install
* Cozy soft and warm
* Would probably work very well in temps under 30 degrees F
Cons:
* My 9 month old overheated during the 8k and I had to stop several times to take her out of the stroller to cool down because she was so uncomfortable and wouldn't stop crying (in rain and 35ish degrees!). I was the last female in my age group to finish.
* The top part does detatch for temperature control, however this does no good when it's windy because the back of her head is still very hot but her cheeks and hands will be frozen. It gets too hot with the wind/rain cover so it's pointless to have this.
* My baby cried during every run until I took this out and then she was happy.
on September 18, 2016
Returned because it did not fit the Nuna Mixx stroller.
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.