JJ Nate Silicone Baking Mat Set – 2 pack – Non Stick Heat Resistant Cut Corners 16.5 *11” Standard Size Thinner Borders. Free Brush Included.
|Price:||$21.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE MONEY: This Silicone baking mat can be use over and over up to 480 degrees. It can be used in the oven, microwave and in the freezer.
- SMART CHOICE: No need to add grease, fatty oil to avoid sticking. Great for your preferred Meat or Vegetables.
- BEST QUALITY: These mats are made to meet the expectations of FDA and LFGB Standards. GREAT GIFT for your friend and your family. Surprised them with joy.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Fits half Size baking sheets. BONUS FREE BRUSH use it in anyway you want.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: No questions asked. Replacement or refund until you are satisfied.
Customers also shopped for
Enjoy your cooking style with JJ Nate Silicone Baking Mat a non-stick, cookies sheet 16.5 x 11" with rounded corners, and standard size with thinner borders.
Silicone Baking Mat – Non-stick, easy to clean just used warm water with soap and allow to air dry.
FDA, LFGB Standards. Safe food. No need to add oils, grease, sprays or butter. The Mat help you save money and calories.
No Flavors, No Odors will penetrate your baking mats. It can be used for top work counter either for making breads, pizza and candy.
Durable and long lasting performance, use it over and over again: FDA and LFGB approved silicone.
Corners of the mat are cut to ensure it fits perfectly every time.
Easy to store by rolling up in the kitchen drawer.
Do not cut or use sharp objects on the mat.
24/7 Customer Service Support
Top Customer Reviews
One thing I would like the manufacturers to add (print on mats or stamped on box) is the max temp. I couldn't remember what the listing said and decided to look it up before I accidently melted something. At 480 degrees, melting won't be a problem. I also would like to see a warning not to cut them. My online research said not to cut them as the silicone parts can slough off and get in your food. Since my metal baking pans are smaller than the mats just slightly, I might have cut them if not for looking up info. online.
Finally, the thing that really makes me want to use these more is clean up. I didn't have to clean my metal pans at all, simply putting them away after they cooled. The mats needed a quick rinse in the sink and they were ready to use again. I will probably use them more for that reason alone!
Overall, I'm extremely happy with these silicone baking mats. They are working perfectly!
You'll receive a free brush! So, that is awesome.