|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.99 - $19.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Button closure
- Hand Wash Cold / Do Not Bleach / Line Dry
- Woven chiffon blouse short sleeve top
- Features a slight front pleat, back key hole cut and petal sleeves. Plus Size Available.
- Please be advised to see our size chart for the most accurate fit.
- Color disclaimer: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, we cannot guarantee the color that you see will be exact from the actual color of the product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crafted from lightweight fabric, this petal short sleeve woven blouse top features a slight pleated front and petal sleeves. This top is perfect for everyday casual wear as well as for work!
- S - Shoulder: 12.5in. / Chest: 34in. / Length: 26in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- M - Shoulder: 13in. / Chest: 36in. / Length: 26.5in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- L - Shoulder: 13.5in. / Chest: 38in. / Length: 27in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- XL - Shoulder: 14in. / Chest: 40in. / Length: 27.5in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- 2XL - Shoulder: 15in. / Chest: 43in. / Length: 28in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- 3XL - Shoulder: 15.5in. / Chest: 45in. / Length: 28.5in. / Sleeve Length: 4in.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C5L4287
- Item model number: AWTSTS0272
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have noticed a few things. Pay VERY much attention to the item name when you choose a color. The ones ending in ...272 are the ones you want, unless you're an incredibly short person (then by all means, order the others). The 272 is longer. There are three different shirt types in this listing (different material, different lengths), so look at the item description and figure out which one will fit you. I like longer length shirts so that I have the option for a little extra coverage, or to be able to tuck it into my skirts and jeans without it falling out.
I get complimented on these tops quite a bit, especially on the petal sleeves, and I feel very classy. I wish I could order every single color of the #272! So comfortable! I am 5'6", about 130 pounds, 34B, and I typically order a medium in most shirts no matter where I shop, so I ordered a medium here as well. It's perfect; it feels like a true medium. These are not stretchy, so you will need to put it on by doing a little bit of a "hands in the air" dance, but it's not uncomfortable to put on at all. I suspect it might feel a little tight in the chest if you're anything over a C cup. It's kind of a chiffon type material so it doesn't shrink.
So far I have two of the offwhite, and one blush. I am not particularly a fan of any underclothing showing, so I do use a thin undershirt with these. They aren't sheer, just a teensy bit see through. The petal sleeves will add the tiniest bit of width to your shoulder frames. So if you have already very wide shoulders, I would venture a guess you might not like this top. I think I have wide shoulders, but if I wear my hair in a down or half up-half down style, it looks wonderful.
5 stars overall for my experience. Best Amazon clothing find ever!
When I got my ivory "Tulip" blouse, I was subscribed with Stitch Fix, a service that finds designer clothes based on your profile and a schedule you set. I LOVED it when it came, but only had one since it cost me about $45 (see photo). It's a beautiful blouse, airy and so flattering in a relaxed fit that isn't dumpy.
When I saw this purple shirt on Amazon, I thought it was be too good to be true...maybe the fabric is scratchy? I took a gamble and ordered it. On arrival, not only did it look and feel the same, I paired it to the original in my closet and they are a VERY CLOSE match!!!! The difference is the button, but the material and cut are the same. :D
Ordered a small