JJRC H67 Flying Santa Claus 2.4G 4CH 6Axis 716 Headless Mode Toy Brick RC Quadcopter RTF - Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flying Santa Claus: The drone will shine in the darkness, shows you the right flying direction and gives you a special look.
- Play Christmas Carol: It can play Christmas Carol once flying, so as to bring a joyful atmosphere of Christmas.
- Headless Mode: Headless mode ensures that the quadcopter will always follow controls from your perspective all the time, regardless of which way the quad is facing.
- 360° Flips & Roll: Aerobatic flight of continuous 360-degree rotation towards various directions,bringing much fun to your children.
- 3.7V 260mAh Battery: With 3.7V 260mAh Battery, it can fly for up to 5 minutes on a single charge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Item Name: Flying Santa Claus
Item No.: H67
Motor Type: Brush
Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 260mAh Li-po(Included)
Flying Time: About 5mins
Charging Time: About 40mins
Remote Control Battery: 1.5V 3 X AAA(Not Included)
Quadcopter Size: 8.3 X 8.3cm
Package Size: 14 X 11 X 8.6cm
Package Weight: 0.19kg
1 x JJRC H67 RC Quadcopter
1 x Remote Control
1 x USB Cable
1 x Building Blocks
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Manual
4 x Propeller
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a handful of nice features. There is high and low gears for learning how to fly. You can also put it in headless mode to help with orientation. It also does flips with the push of a button. This drone has plenty of power, and even more if you take Santa off.
Eventually I plan on adding an FPV camera and converting it into a tiny whoop and fly it with my Jumper T8SG remote transmitter. This drone is great for a beginner, but it also is fun for an intermediate and advanced pilot if you convert it to FPV with a camera.
I highly recommend this drone. It would be a great stocking stuffer.