JJRC H36 Mini Drone 2.4G 4CH 6Axis Gyro Headless Mode Remote Control RC Quadcopter RTF One-key Return-Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Headless mode：Headless mode, a function through which the aircraft will consider the direction opposite to that of the remote control as the correct one by default when it flies to a height where the operator is not able to judge the direction of the aircraft head with bare eyes, so that you can go on with the remaining positions.
- 3D Roll：Just press the button on transmitter, and you get 360-degrees Flip, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
- 6-Axis gyroscope: 6-Axis gyroscope adopted for strong stability, allowing for various flight movements implementation with stronger wind resistance and ease of control.
- LED Lights: The creatively designed LED lights are fitted for night flight possibilities, leaving a beautiful landscape in the night sky.
- Function:a key return/ Up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / speed file/ 360 ° flip / headless mode / memory function
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to keep adjusting the altitude up while banking, doing funnels and pitching as it does want to drop down but it is really easy after a little practice. I suggest you buy a bunch of batteries cause you only get about 4 to 5 minutes of flight on a full charge. Don't let that discourage you though. It is a wonderful 4 to 5 minutes of fun.
PS - There are several suppliers selling this style of toy qudcopter with different brand names, but I purchased three different ones so far and they are all exactly the same product in different packaging.
fun fun fun when you grasp how to comfortably control.
But seriously. It’s an easy learning curve. Within the first day, my son was flying it pretty well. His 4 year old sister was jealous and bought one with her Christmas money. Now we have two and it’s fun for them to play together. One controller can control both, if you let it sync to both. Or each controller can control one device. It’s pretty easy to stop the interference.
And these things are durable!! They’ve both spent a lot of time hitting the ceiling and bouncing back down to the floor. They’ve gotten stuck in hair (human and doll) and be propellers are fine. I assume these things will last a long time. And, when they break, I’ll be ok replacing them because the price is great!!
Lastly, it’s easy to control. One joy stick goes up and down, and makes it easy to hover. Once you’ve got that down, the other side goes forward and back and such. Pretty simple and fun! We will be recommending and probably gifting this!!
Most recent customer reviews
Understanding the instructions
This drone works great
I did flips with it many times