2 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
JK TECH Anti-Bark Spray Collar Pet Citronella Rechargeable No Bark Training Tool Gentle Spray Collar for Small Medium Large Dogs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A rechargeable anti-bark spray dog training collar with Training Manual,USB Cable,Rechargeable Sprayer Collar ONLY! (Excludes Citronella refill bottle,Tested to be compatible with Petsafe, Dogtek and most other citronella refills available,Can be purchased on Amazon)
- Release a harmless and safe citronella mist spray to stop barking
- Adjustable mist spray level from gentle to strong
- Adjustable collar strap fit all size dogs
- Eco-friendly to protect your dog and environmently(Citronella bottle not included)
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Step 1: Charge for 4 hours, until the green light comes on and stays on. Step 2: The collar does not come with the mist in the unit. One must add the citronella before use. See directions of the can. Step 3: Place the collar snuggly on the pet, shaving any long fur that gets in the way of the unit detecting the bark and delivering the mist spray. Step 4: The collar is operational when the mist has been inserted and the green light flashes. Step 5: When you see the red light flash while being worn by your pet, this indicates either the battery needs recharging or more mist needs be inserted.
If the collar leak when you fill the citronella: This situation is sealed valve problems which caused by transport vibration, the solution: 1. Do not refill first,and blow to the collar on back side in order to make the solenoid valve work(blow several time to ajust the spool in right side),then you can refill it again
JK TECH Mist Spray Anti-Bark Collar help your pets to develop a good habits,It conditions your dog to stop barking using a harmless burst of spray.It was made of eco-friendly citronella fragrance, Humane and safe to use.The collar is adjustable,suitable for small/medium/large dogs.The collar is rechargeable and water-resistant,it comes with USB cable.The sound sensor detects the bark.It sprays 20times when it is fully refill.
Rechargeable mist spray collar
Adjustable mist spray level from gentle to strong
LED indicator with low power alarm
Four mode: Start + Stop + Mist Spray + Recharging
Citronella essence oil without CFC ingredient
No shock collar with harmless and safe spray
Max diameter approximate 17cm
Min diameter approximate 6cm
1 x Rechargeable Mist Spray Anti-Bark Training Collar
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Size: Extra Spray Collar
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it sprays when its not supposed to so it gives u a neurotic dog that doesn't know why she/he is getting sprayed all the time.
oh and it runs out of spray after 2 mins so you are left whit nothing for the rest of your walk.
and technically no return accepted!
The only problem is that if it runs out of spray refill, it doesn't take her long to figure out she can bark as much as she wants. The instructions said it will flash (intermittently) red instead of green light if the battery is dead, or the spray is empty, but yesterday she barked with no spray, even though the light was green. But I added more spray and now we're good to go.