|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||51112L|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 piece of safety vest|
JKSafety 9 Pockets Class 2 High Visibility Zipper Front Safety Vest With Reflective Strips, Yellow Meets ANSI/ISEA Standards (Large)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9 MULTI-FUNCTION POCKETS DESIGNED: This Safety Vest comes with 9 Front Pockets with Zipper Velcro clamshell closure for easy access. Enough space for cell phone, flashlight, and laser pointer.
- HIGH VISIBILITY AND 360° REFLECTIVITY: Neon Yellow safety vest is high visibility with two-inch wide reflective strips cover the waist, chest, shoulders and back which provide 360°protection while you are working under daylight or low light conditions.
- MATERIALS: UNISEX, 100% Polyester H-Vis Reflective Material, Durable, Breathable, Lightweight and Machine Washable.
- INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS: Construction, Baggage Handling, Security, Traffic Control, Survey, Landscaping, Paving, Railroad, Sanitation, and Volunteers
- CERTIFICATIONS: Full compliance with ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 Type R
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
100% Polyester High Reflective Safety Vest with 360° Visibility;
Light Weight, Durable, Machine Washable.
Sleeveless PPE with high visibility 2 inches wide Reflective Strips along the shoulders, chest, waist and back area. It provides a 360° reflection while you are in daylight, low light condition or at night.
9 functional frontal pockets design with PVC transparent ID pocket; pouches for mobile phone or small flashlight; 2 large utility plastic snap button pocket for daily utility items;
Industrial: Construction Workers, Railway Workers, Security Personnel, Surveyors, Emergency Respond Teams, Landscaping Workers, Sanitation Workers, Airport Ground Crews or TSA Personnel.
Leisure activities: Running, Biking and Motor Riding.
Full compliance with ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 Type R
This safety vest is great for both men and women.
Work safety play safety
Thanks for supporting JKSafety.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was pleasantly surprised at how high quality the entire product experience was. Below are each of the main features and what I found nice or outright impressive about them.
- Packaging: really nice - heavy PVC resealable bag
- Main Body/Pocket Fabric: lightweight and not stiff or crunchy like other inexpensive safety vests I've had the displeasure of being required to wear
- Main Reflective Tape: not stiff and doesn't hold a nasty crease, does not cause vest to hang weird even when it's been folded up for a long time
- Pockets: all well cut multi-piece construction, well finished with good closures** (more on the epic pockets below)
- Finishing: both the piping edging the pocket flaps and the soft bias tape lining the garment edges is reflective, stitching is good and even, zippers, velcro and snaps well attached
** OMFG THE POCKETS! These are by far the best features, and they make me wish they made this vest in not-safety-colors and in a small, I'd add a couple to my general camping and outdoor activity wardrobe in a heartbeat. All these pockets and only 8.8oz! I didn't realize (probably because I didn't really read the details... I was seeking solutions right now not shopping for the platonic ideal in form, function and price, here) that the chest pockets were so well designed - Left Chest is divided into a front and back double compartment, front has clear PVC window for ID, or could hold most phones upside down for quick glances and easy reach. Right Chest has a flap that conceals a flat zipper pocket, a key/lanyard ring, a smaller flap closure pocket, and a pen pocket (not sure if it'll hold a flat carpenter's pencil, but I suspect it will). The hip pockets are both really good sized, and have a snap closure. They're plastic snaps, but they lock decently, and they keep the weight down. Yeah I've become one of those.
Disclaimer Note: This may not be a daily driver safety vest for everyone. The lightweight material and pocket-laden design makes me super happy, because I am 5'4" and my main who is also my campmate of choice is 6'4". Watching me scrabble up the trail after him must be like watching a corgi chase a German Shepherd through a shutzhund obstacle course... maybe I should use this thing every trip, so when I stroke out chasing him up the trail he can find me quicker... anyway, I love the lightweight because I am adding this over winter layers and/or loading it into a pack to drag (yes drag, and I mean the pack and myself, real talk, a quarter mile in fully-laden I'm sucking wind chasing his tall a$$) miles uphill to camp. That same lightweight design may not be as desirable for someone doing heavy outdoor manual labor daily. I imagine you'd probably need a replacement about quarterly at minimum doing most construction work day to day. I also suspect the pockets wouldn't be so desirable to a lot of construction laborers, because they'd get hung up on equipment if the vest was cut to be loose in summer and fit around a jacket or coat in winter, especially in winter with a jacket that makes everything stick out that much more. Just something to be aware of if you're ordering for a daily driver, so to speak. That said, for how nice it is I could be totally wrong it may last years, my experience with this particular type of fabric is limited, or at under $20 a throw maybe you just order a handful at a time and call it a wear and tear part. I think J.K even sells a discounted 5-Pack of these bad boys, so you and all your friends can match, or you get a year plus daily use supply. Win either way.
Has enough pockets to comfortably fit my items while I walk and not be a distraction.One of the pockets fits a cell phone perfectly also.
I also take OC spray and the right breast pocket holds it perfect and even has a small D ring that I can connect it to
Only negative is I would like another one!
Order a size bigger then what you think, I normally wear an XL but purchased the XXL and it fits perfect