Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on June 29, 2012
very awesome speaker. Uses low power Amos efficiently, and put some serious deep, full bass out like a cheap trick. Freq response is below what I can hear, but the steering wheel shakes violently so I know it's getting below 20hz. If u can afford it, the right amp, and good battery, GET IT. (I recommend two)
on March 22, 2014
Good sub I should have purchased 2. Jl makes the best products. Running on a Jx 1000 watt amp. U
on February 12, 2010
The speaker is great. It is the hardest hitting speaker I have installed into a system. I know in time the rear end of my sons's truck will fall apart from the vibrations.
on April 19, 2013
They don't stand beside ther product or back it up I've Ben trying to get back in touch about sever and ther are very unhelpful and